PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Groups Help

Arron
07-08-2012, 09:41 PM
How does the new Habbo Groups work? Here's me promoting my /groups/riverrestaurant page and apparently these groups no longer work?

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 09:45 PM
How does the new Habbo Groups work? Here's me promoting my /groups/riverrestaurant page and apparently these groups no longer work?

Right hi!!!

To buy a group you need to be VIP. You then need another 10c. You go to the catalogue and find the section "Habbo groups" and follow the creation process. New groups don't have pages and only have group forums - I believe they're all down cause of the whole habbo sex scandal thing and oh my goodness I just realised who you are - I love your restaurant haha.

the /groups/____ is the old group links. They won't show up in-client now :(

Arron
07-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Right hi!!!

To buy a group you need to be VIP. You then need another 10c. You go to the catalogue and find the section "Habbo groups" and follow the creation process. New groups don't have pages and only have group forums - I believe they're all down cause of the whole habbo sex scandal thing and oh my goodness I just realised who you are - I love your restaurant haha.

the /groups/____ is the old group links. They won't show up in-client now :(

Hi thanks for the quick reply :) Thanks hehe :)

If you was me would you do it? Is it worth it? I hear that people can add furniture to your room and that idea puts me off

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi thanks for the quick reply :) Thanks hehe :)

If you was me would you do it? Is it worth it? I hear that people can add furniture to your room and that idea puts me off

If you put a room as a "Group Room" and allow people to have rights in it, then they will be able to drop furniture. I believe you can disable the option so they can't do that (not 100% sure) and they can't steal others furni - but they would be able to move it around (unless you disable it).

It's not worth it. It really is not in my opinion. There's no "front page" for groups which is boring, you need VIP (25C) and another 10c (35c) whereas original groups were what... 10c? If your vip runs out you can't edit certain group settings. I Just don't think it's that worthwhile really... but you can get good group furniture and the badge styles/colours are much better in-client :P

Arron
07-08-2012, 09:55 PM
If you put a room as a "Group Room" and allow people to have rights in it, then they will be able to drop furniture. I believe you can disable the option so they can't do that (not 100% sure) and they can't steal others furni - but they would be able to move it around (unless you disable it).

It's not worth it. It really is not in my opinion. There's no "front page" for groups which is boring, you need VIP (25C) and another 10c (35c) whereas original groups were what... 10c? If your vip runs out you can't edit certain group settings. I Just don't think it's that worthwhile really... but you can get good group furniture and the badge styles/colours are much better in-client :P

Thanks for that, I'll give it a miss then! Habbo will do anything to make money! 10c!? sheesh!

I want my old group back! :(

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Thanks for that, I'll give it a miss then! Habbo will do anything to make money! 10c!? sheesh!

I want my old group back! :(

Sulake need all the money they can get lol, a large majority is from sponsors and I'm not sure how many are going to be willing to collaborate after the whole sex scandal.

Old groups were brilliant, it's a shame they're forcing everything in-client again :(.

+ Np x

Arron
07-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Sulake need all the money they can get lol, a large majority is from sponsors and I'm not sure how many are going to be willing to collaborate after the whole sex scandal.

Old groups were brilliant, it's a shame they're forcing everything in-client again :(.

+ Np x

What is this sex scandal?

I've only just come back from a lengthy leave and am unaware of it?

MKR&*42
07-08-2012, 10:06 PM
What is this sex scandal?

I've only just come back from a lengthy leave and am unaware of it?

Oh my God. You've missed out on so much "fun".

Channel 4 reported on all the paedophilia going on in the hotel. 2 major investors pulled out of Sulake, and the hotel got flooded with people who had seen the programme and started joking about sex issues lol. So Sulake muted the entire community (globally) for about 3 weeks - hence why there aren't as many people on as before. They haven't improved though lol, moderation is still pathetic and the filter is so easy to bypass "seex".

Arron
08-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Oh my God. You've missed out on so much "fun".

Channel 4 reported on all the paedophilia going on in the hotel. 2 major investors pulled out of Sulake, and the hotel got flooded with people who had seen the programme and started joking about sex issues lol. So Sulake muted the entire community (globally) for about 3 weeks - hence why there aren't as many people on as before. They haven't improved though lol, moderation is still pathetic and the filter is so easy to bypass "seex".

Wow! is that why the numbers are so low? I was used to 10,000 online users now it's a struggle to get half of that!

MKR&*42
08-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Wow! is that why the numbers are so low? I was used to 10,000 online users now it's a struggle to get half of that!

Yes haha, don't think they'll ever get back up to 10,000 soon (as long as mr. lafontaine is here) :L

Arron
08-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Yes haha, don't think they'll ever get back up to 10,000 soon (as long as mr. lafontaine is here) :L

I don't even know that guy! The only name that rings a bell who was the hotel owner at the time I left was Fozzie or something?

MKR&*42
08-08-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't even know that guy! The only name that rings a bell who was the hotel owner at the time I left was Fozzie or something?

Paul LaFontaine is the current CEO of Sulake :P He joined Nov. 2011 and I don't know when Fozzie left haha :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!