PDA

View Full Version : [Building] River Restaurant - 1 Year Later

Arron
08-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Hey all

Just over a year ago I was bored so I decided to do something worthwhile with my furniture and design a restaurant. There was a place in this particular market to be a success with only little competition (McDonalds and Romantic Restaurant). Within a couple of weeks of opening I was competing with my main rival which was Romantic Restaurant, it was neck and neck in terms of users in the room with about 20 in each restaurant at a peak time. On some days I'd get the majority of them users and other days I weren't so fortunate. Romantic Restaurant, owned by MzzHollywood, later closed down after their room rating dropped.

Well anyway, one year on, I've gone through a couple of designs, some of which I asked you to help me where I could improve on and these threads can be seen below:

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=706249&highlight=river+restaurant

&

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=712165&highlight=river+restaurant

Now I'm back with my final design. Personally I can't recommend changes in this room but I hope you spot some things that can be tweaked.

Zoomed out:
http://i45.tinypic.com/ins591.png

Zoomed in:
http://i49.tinypic.com/11i0384.png

(please note that the yellow stickers have since been removed as they were used for a competition)

As you can see I've stuck with the River design and the glass sliding doors still remain and are still a big hit. I was one of the first to conquer the glass sliding doors #winning

So what do you think?

Are you a fan of my restaurant?

GoldenMerc
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Looks really nice mate !

iFlame
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
It's a really nice room, however could do with a re-vamp x

Arron
08-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Looks really nice mate !

Thanks

It's a really nice room, however could do with a re-vamp x

Any suggestions?

geo
08-08-2012, 12:34 PM
That's quite nice! I suggest making the waterfalls on the wall straight so they're not all odd haha. :P The romantic table things look cute. :)

:odey:
08-08-2012, 12:40 PM
I do think this was the first place I saw the sliding doors, I thought it was a fab idea :)
Its a shame Habbo's rooms aren't bigger, as I'm sure you'd excel :)

j0rd
08-08-2012, 12:42 PM
I remember your first post for this room and you were asking how to do the sliding doors :P
It looks really nice, i've loved all your designs since it has opened though!

iFlame
08-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Suggestions are like, maybe wired it, have the entrance at a different side, just make it look alittle diffrent!

Pigperson
08-08-2012, 11:05 PM
I remember the last time you posted this lol, it looks really good still!

Will

Jarkie
09-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Ah You've made this room? Been here many times! Really nice :)

Seikou
09-08-2012, 10:16 AM
ooh i really like it, lovely room.

Paige.
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
this is really nice but as of yet i can't really pick up on anything you could change, well done :)

Jordan
09-08-2012, 09:34 PM
I remember the first time you posted this room and was really interested in those doors that I had to log on to investigate. Such a good design and the furniture all works. Well done :)

MKR&*42
09-08-2012, 09:38 PM
I've loved this room so much haha! It's the only 'restaurant' that I tended to visit regularly when I played Habbo :D. It's much better now compared to all the old designs IMO :).

Empired
09-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Is it really a year on? I remember the last time you posted it. Seems like only a month ago or something lol.
A year later, I'm still not a fan on the seating arrangements, but I still love the "entrance" bit! Lookin good x

AsFastAsYou
10-08-2012, 08:51 PM
I've always wondered who made this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the entrance. Even though them pools... I've seen a bit too much going off in them, once I had to save a 'Bacon' from one the pool (Casual RP thing) and another time well... I think you should clean that water out, need I say more? I don't think I'd change much; Just the noobs that come in there trying too burgle the place.

-:Undertaker:-
10-08-2012, 09:47 PM
It is a lovely room, fits well together. :)

Jorc
11-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Beautiful room :0

Arron
11-08-2012, 07:28 AM
I've always wondered who made this! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the entrance. Even though them pools... I've seen a bit too much going off in them, once I had to save a 'Bacon' from one the pool (Casual RP thing) and another time well... I think you should clean that water out, need I say more? I don't think I'd change much; Just the noobs that come in there trying too burgle the place.

But I have wired incorporated so that whenever somebody steps in the pool they get teleported out.

AsFastAsYou
11-08-2012, 07:51 PM
If I have the print screen still I'll send it you. Either the wired glitched for bacon or it wasn't there at the time, the 2 people that was having well... Did it on the seats and threw something into the water. LOL

-Nick
11-08-2012, 09:03 PM
To be honest it is awesome mate keep up the good work dude :D

LiquidLuck.
11-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Looks cute! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!