PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Buckingham Palace

JaiHo
09-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Hiya just completed my room for the comp I tried my best to model it on Buckingham Palace.

Any constructive criticism would be gratefully appreciated.

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/superdrugbargains/Habbo/buckinghampalace.png

---------- Post added 09-08-2012 at 09:07 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Munkeyz;7648395]Hiya just completed my room for the comp I tried my best to model it on Buckingham Palace.

Any constructive criticism would be gratefully appreciated.

Edit: Just added a red tele/phone box you know in the corner on the pavements

geo
09-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Oh wow, that's a lovely room! Everyone is making palaces and it's nice to see some variety. Not sure if the new stuff really looks good for a palace but I do love the room anyway. Best of luck in the room comp! :D

Succubus
09-08-2012, 08:21 PM
That looks really good! Nice use of space and love how you've used the new furni :)

orientalframe?
09-08-2012, 08:29 PM
i actually quite like it haha, i think maybe you should use something like stone patios or anything similar to cover the floor as a path - but apart from that it's really good. good luck in the comp :)

JaiHo
09-08-2012, 08:29 PM
http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/superdrugbargains/buckinghampalace-1.png

---------- Post added 09-08-2012 at 09:31 PM ----------

i actually quite like it haha, i think maybe you should use something like stone patios or anything similar to cover the floor as a path - but apart from that it's really good. good luck in the comp :)

Hiya thanks yeah I did consider using someone for the path but the lead up to the real buckingham palace is a kind of brick orangey colour so I tried to get it as close as possible to that.

iBlueBox
09-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Its nice attempt! Well Done.

But I dont really think its much like Buckingham palace in real life :(

The new furniture doesn't really suit it,
Theres no grass at the front of the palace apart from on the far right as most of it is stonish
Also theres no statue in front of the palace, apart from thats behind the road of Queen Victoria with the water fountains.

Jordan
09-08-2012, 09:33 PM
It's really nice people have stated the improvements and it's a good attempt! I think that for the actual building people should use the greek blocks and pillars tbh!

Pigperson
10-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Quite nice, I think it just needs a bit of neatening up as Buckingham Palace tends to be symmetrical without random sofas in the garden hehe :)

Will

Eric
10-08-2012, 04:09 PM
that's really nice but the sofa and the clouds are a bit random dont you think, and i think you should make the forest walls higher

Ribbonaire
10-08-2012, 04:45 PM
I really like the house, it's cute, but that empty space (is it empty space?) for the path could be utulized as something.

This is just personal preference but I feel like sidewalks are very ratty, and the Palace would have something neater, like ccements in general. Anyway, it's a very nice design!

::PLYER::
10-08-2012, 05:21 PM
That looks great but it looks a bit like a wall with an empty space in the middle. What about adding something to the top to resemble a grey roof like grey pura chairs perhaps or more of the grey blocks?

JaiHo
10-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone :) Next time ill try harder! lol

Edit: Also with regards to the sofa I only put it in because I needed to and then I wasnt sure if I had to keep it! lol

Also Statue infront of Palace I just looked at pictures because I dont actually live in London and I made a mistake because the statue that I thought was infront of the palace is actually at the side to the left.

What else urm yeah greek I could of used but I wanted to use the new walls.. mabye I shouldn't have called it Buckingham Palace lol :D anyway thanks again everyone!

GOLD-VICAR
10-08-2012, 05:55 PM
I love rooms like this. Big well done. A room to keep for a long time. :)

JaiHo
10-08-2012, 05:57 PM
GOLD-VICAR Thank you!

Jarkie
10-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh my god, I love it :) I love how you sorta made it pretty much look like the view from London :P rep+

JaiHo
10-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Oh my god, I love it :) I love how you sorta made it pretty much look like the view from London :P rep+

Thank you :)

Maatt.
10-08-2012, 07:53 PM
love it! not a fan of the orange path - that is all.
its fantastic

AsFastAsYou
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
I like this, and I think people have posted the improvements that I would have suggested. I'd sort out;

-The orange path, just ew.
-It needs neatening up as someone else said

JaiHo
11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Do you preffer the path now without the ugly orange bit? ;p

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd517/superdrugbargains/newbuck.png

LiquidLuck.
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Looks great, but not like the palace xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!