PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Pets

FartyPants
10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I realized that in the Pets category, bears, chicks, spiders are gone. Rhinos and lions were in the Savannah section, but got removed too. Does anyone know if they will be back anytime?

And for the bunnies, will they ever be back? Or are the bunny pets supposed to be here all the time but was removed the same ways as the other pets?

Help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MKR&*42
10-08-2012, 10:23 AM
I realized that in the Pets category, bears, chicks, spiders are gone. Rhinos and lions were in the Savannah section, but got removed too. Does anyone know if they will be back anytime?

And for the bunnies, will they ever be back? Or are the bunny pets supposed to be here all the time but was removed the same ways as the other pets?

Help on this will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I think they'll return every so often (alongside certain campaigns) - e.g. I think they'd prob. bring back spiders this halloween cause they're like "spooky" (idk) and then remove them after. I can't imagine them randomly putting bears back in the catalogue though (can't think of a campaign that'd involve them).

Croc are also gone aren't they? Or did they re-add them. I liked having a croc when they weren't in the cat. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!