PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] [HxSS] HabboxStarz

iLogan
10-08-2012, 06:12 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8717870/hxstarz.png

Get your singing voices on because Habbox's biggest and best singing competition is returning!

HabboxStarz returns for three, one-off shows, on HabboxLive from the 19th to the 21st of August from 6pm (UK time) each night!

This year, DJ BOOMitsGINA and DJ Ollz will be hosting the event.

What are the rules and how do I apply?

All entries must be a maximum of 1 minute and 30 seconds. Any entries longer than this will be ignored. You must start off your entry by introducing yourself (by Habbo name) and state the song that you will be performing. You are permitted to create your own songs for HabboxStarz. You are permitted to use backing tracks / instrumentals in your entry.

To apply, go to www.habboxlive.com/#/starz.

How does the process work?

Applications close one day before the first show (on the 18th August at midnight). The hosts will then choose the best 25 entries that have been sent in and play them to everyone on the first show which is on the 19th of August.

Voting will open at the end of the first show.

Voting will then close at during the second show, on the 20th August, and DJ BOOMitsGINA and DJ Ollz will announce the 6 contestants who received the most votes and are through to the final.

Voting will open once again at the end of this show, where listeners can vote for their winner.

During the final show, on the 21st of August, voting will close for the final time. DJ BOOMitsGINA and DJ Ollz will announce the winners during this show!

What can I win?

The winners will be announced on the third and final show on the 21st of August. Everyone who sends in an entry will receive a special HabboxStarz participation badge on the forum.

Below are the prizes for the winners!

1st - Throne, 3 month HabboxForum VIP, 200 points for your HxSS team, Forum Badge
2nd - 200 credits, 2 months HabboxForum VIP, 150 points for your HxSS team, Forum Badge
3rd - 100c, 1 month HabboxForum VIP, 100 point for your HxSS team, Forum Badge

BEST OF LUCK!

iLogan
11-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Update: you are now permitted to use instrumentals / backing tracks in your entry.

iLogan
25-08-2012, 08:07 PM
A massive well done to the following contestants!

EricYong! - Starships1st - Throne, 3 month HabboxForum VIP, 200 points for your HxSS team, Forum Badge
Yet - I Am Not A Noob2nd - 200 credits, 2 months HabboxForum VIP, 150 points for your HxSS team, Forum Badge
Hothot2k7 - Make You Feel My Love 3rd - 100c, 1 month HabboxForum VIP, 100 point for your HxSS team, Forum Badge

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!