PDA

View Full Version : I have two questions -- and another one about trading

Lewis
11-08-2012, 09:59 AM
1. it says account trading is strictly forbidden, does that mean your not allowed to sell your runescape account or habbo account or both. I'm not going to obviously, I was just wondering what it meant :)

2. Isn't trading runescape gold for habbo stuff or the other way around against the runescape / habbo rules :O?

3. How long does it take to get lvl 99 in one level? How much effort will I have to put in? :)

Thread moved from 'Trading items' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): As it is probably better suited here.

IceNineKills
11-08-2012, 10:08 AM
1. No accounts can be traded. Runescape, Habbo or any other game.

2. Yes but yolo.

3. Depends on the skill and how often you play etc.

MKR&*42
11-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Well in regards to number 2, I asked that to CS staff on Habbo a while ago about Habbo stuff to RS stuff*. Here was the response;

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Habbo.
Unfortunately that option is not possible you cannot trade any items within a different websites. If you tried to do it there is no guarantee that you will received the items they offer you.

Idk what he's on about 'no option', but I believe you can do it - but if you get scammed it's your own fault. Idk about runescape to Habbo :L

Idk 1 or 3 sorry :P

Zelda
11-08-2012, 11:18 AM
1) that is permable on habbo unless ur extremely careful about how to do it. Also against jagex rules.

2) habbo to rs isn't against rules, staff are aware of rs cinos everywhere, and trading between the two, however as warren said its ur fault if u get sxammed. However, it is against jagex rules, and ones under their rwt rules, so people should generally be careful, tho its easy enough to work around by organising everything on habbo/forum.

3) varying time for each 99. It might be easier to tell you a few groupings of them. There may be overlap between certain depending on methoda.

Quick expensive 99s,

Herblore, prayer, smithing, construction, dungeoneering, range, mage, crafting, firemaking, fletching

Quick not expensive 99s,

Woodcutting, dungeoneering, cooking, firemaking, thieving, fletching, runecrafting,

Slowish 99s,

Melee, magic, range (all assuming by attacking something / high alchemy), firemaking, summoning, hunter (if u can actually find somewhere bot free and put up with it)

Tediously slow 99s,

Fishing, mining, agility, slayer, hunt (in most cases as bots are just horrible, tho after nuke should be better)

If you just want an overview of most expensive to least expensive of each expensive 99,

Dungeoneering > Herblore > Prayer > Smithing <> Construction

Smith and con are debatable depending on methods done, and resource cost at the time.

Dungeoneering is however completely free if your not lazy and get urself into a dungeoneering fc from 75+ish or get some perm mates. Before 75 u should be doing solos anyway really for the most part till you at least hit ab2s at 59. However what makes it the most expensive is leeching for it if you can't stand it. Floors are ridiculously costly and I would never suggest it.

I wouldn't be able to bring any time estimates on 99s other than prayer however. With a tortoise and tokullzo and your own altar, it should take between 25 and 35 hours depending on concenotration, however it is highly costly. I'm not completely sure on the rate but that sounds roughly correct for using dbones.

Prayer if also by far the quickest, with herb and smith taking like double the time. However unless your loaded herb will not be providing top xp till u hit extremes levels, 88+, unlike prayer which maintains a constant rate from 1 to 99.

If you got any questions about that, feel free to ask.

efq
10-10-2012, 09:18 PM
1. No accounts can be traded. Runescape, Habbo or any other game.

2. Yes but yolo.

3. Depends on the skill and how often you play etc.
Basically this. But also trading accounts can lead to personal data being mistakenly given out which then puts that person at more in real life risk than they might have bargained for.

Some people don't remove personal data when they sell their accounts.

Grimmauld
18-10-2012, 02:23 AM
2. Yes but yolo.

oh jake, youre a jokester arent ya :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!