PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Suncream Scent - Ends 22nd August

the.games
11-08-2012, 06:22 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/97/Sun+Cream%20Scent

Suncream is something we all have to wear and we always hate putting on. Two of the most common reasons for this is that it's horrible and difficult to put on and that it smells. So to combat this problem I would like you to create a new suncream scent. This can consist of an existing scent, and you must explain why you have chosen this scent.

The most interesting, bizarre and unique will win!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points, 5 credits + 10 rep
2nd Place = 75 points + 10 rep
3rd Place = 50 points

This is a HxSS competition, please let us know what team you are on when entering! If you're not on a team already, click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) to join one.

Bails
17-08-2012, 11:47 PM
Oh easy.
The suncream would have the smell of simple fresh air because of the fact that you would be sunbathing and you'd be all calm.
Also, this product comes with a small audio box that emits the sound of the waves clashing against the sand.. Ahh so calming..

Cerys
18-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Scentless perhaps.

People could just use the suncream as a sort of.. perfume if you'd like - if it was scented.
The fragrance industry would get pee'd off at the suncream industry for stealing all their customers. Afterall, if you could smell nice AND get great sun protection in one, everyone would use it! This would end up with the suncream industry being sued.. then no more suncream is made and everyone gets skin cancer and dies earlier than they need to. All of this just because of some stupid scented suncream.
Do you really want this to happen?
No
Thats why unscented suncream is superior. :)

PoisonedLies
18-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Mine would be the smell of Freshly cleansed skin.

I would hold a experiment area where I would lie to people and tell them they're participating in a sleepin' experiment, then I'd wait for them to sleep and when they wake up I'll have a worker knock them out and place them into a sound proof room, Place laughing gas on them so they will stay partially asleep and lock them onto a table as I slice parts of skin from their foot. I will do this rapidly and freeze the skin patch until I have 20 pieces (10 pairs of feet) and blend them up and then sieve them and repeat until a smooth paste, I'll then end up liquidizing the paste and placing it with an unscented perfume and 'generously' donate to the poor/homeless/tramps/hobos so they can have a more freshly human scent instead of a trash smell.

I have chosen this sent because I find people who smell really badly vile and make me heave. :(

:) blue team ok xx

Luckley
19-08-2012, 12:21 AM
My sunscreen scent would be of Hawaii's Island. And it will basically smell like coconuts and jungle life fruits, it would be tropical. And you know, I would use it to show off to my friends and tell them I went to hawaii when I actually spent the whole summer on habbo.

Kelster462
19-08-2012, 04:05 AM
I'd probably want my suncream to smell like cotton candy. My reasoning for this is because when I think of summer I think of cotton candy, plus I love cotton candy very much and I eat it mostly in the summer, at the places I love, with people I love. So, yes it would have to smell like cotton candy for me.

LuciieOx
19-08-2012, 05:26 PM
sandy, coconut, flowery scent,

so if your stuck in england like me, you can imagine your actually sunbathing on a tropical island somewhere in the world, then you don't even have to go on holiday!!!

blue team xoxoxoxo

sex
19-08-2012, 05:38 PM
probably something like vanilla so that people have the urge to put it back on so they can smell it again. because i know as a kid i never wanted to put on sun cream i just want to go and jump in the pool or whatever and not have to put the sun cream on but if it smelled like vanilla i would put it on and sat there smelling it because its one of my favorite smells :P

Bammer
19-08-2012, 06:27 PM
I would Love It to smell like new york! because who doesnt love new york!!!!

LiquidLuck.
19-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Mine would smell like passion fruit, with just s slight scent of like a paradisiac island :P

RED FTW!!

garriet
20-08-2012, 09:26 AM
i would make it smell like watermelons or coconuts because both of them are very summery and smell really nice, and if you were wearing it you would think you were somewhere really special. more people would wear it because it would smell so nice, so everyone would be healthier too ok!

black team

iiLion
20-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Bubblegum and Peppermint, Seaweed and Lobster flavoured.

Jurv
20-08-2012, 09:19 PM
the scent of freshly cut grass and lavender. whenever you place it on your skin it will exfoliate and give you a nice healthy appearance. it will protect you from the sun for at least 12 hours and will leave your skin feeling amazingly soft!

orientalframe?
22-08-2012, 04:57 PM
i would make it smell like aloe vera as it's a fresh scent and as an ingredient, it's beneficial for cracked and dry skin - its also helpful for things such as blisters, bites, and allergic reactions. it hydrates the skin itself and is helpful in removing dead skin cells and transports healthy substances through the skin. as well as maintaining a nice and fresh scent :)

monkey-anne
22-08-2012, 06:47 PM
totti fruity magic

it would be all tropical flavours but each time you use it a different scent comes out. Example - first time you squeeze it, it comes out with a pineapple smell then next you squeeze and it comes out in a grapefruit smell. It also helps if you have allergic reactions as its not to scented at all and if you apply it on your face and say you had spots. It would clean them up so when you pick/ get rid of them it not to hard and no puss comes squirting out. The smell will last for 22 hours enough time needed so its like a perfume and sunscream in one bottle.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!