PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Summer Lovin' - Ends 19th August

Samantha
13-08-2012, 10:34 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Blue/Summer+Lovin

I'm not a person who likes to get spoilt, go on dates or do anything of the sort, I just like being with someone and that's that; I can hardly stand someone buying me a present on a whim, but I'm not ungrateful. Recently, my boyfriend got a job and said that he'll plan the perfect date in the summer, a snack, cinema and then a meal to end it off! Now I find that really sweet and I wanted to know what would your ideal summer date be?

The sweetest will win.

Good luck!

Prize:
1st Place = 100 points, 5 credits + 10 rep
2nd Place = 75 points + 10 rep
3rd Place = 50 points

This is a HxSS competition, please let us know what team you are on when entering! If you're not on a team already, click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups) to join one.

monkey-anne
14-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Your date picks you up in his car and he blindfolds you and every time you ask where your going he just says ' trust me you will love it.' Once your parked he walks a little bit more until your blindfolds gets lifted off its a wonderful site with a beach and the ocean. You can only hear the breathing of your date and the waves crashing into the rocks. Then he leads you down to the beach with your fingers wraped into his, were a picnic is set up. He has a bunch of roses in his hand lets say there 6 and for every rose he says something he loves about you. After all this he picks you up bridal style and runs into the water with you and throw you in. When you come back up he is looking deep into your eyes, while having his fingers still inbertween yours. He then kisses you passionately and deepens the kiss making it one of the best dates ever :)

lawrawrrr
14-08-2012, 01:42 PM
My ideal summer date would be going to the beach somewhere, and doing all typical beach stuff, picnic, ice cream, fairground rides etc, then going out for a lovely meal somewhere on the way home. Maybe even stay at the beach and make it a weekend-long date!!

(black team)

PinkLumos
14-08-2012, 01:47 PM
I'd have to say either a movie or going to a carvinal together then eating at a lovely restaurant outside thats all lit up. (:

FlyingJesus
14-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Spending an entire day 7am-3am playing HxSS events and cheering each other on while listening to Bon Jovi ballads on repeat and eating olives

Paige.
14-08-2012, 04:19 PM
bradley cooper + me + kfc + laying under the stars during a muggy summer night

red team

PoisonedLies
14-08-2012, 05:17 PM
If he'd write me a little note and posted it through my letterbox early in the morning with the words "Meet me at the lake, 10pm, (his name)" and for me to smile as I walk up the stairs to organize the most elegant outfit for the night, to watch the stars with as he'd tell me why he likes me. I'd shower at 5pm, Let my body dry its self for an hour until 6 then I'd blow-dry my hair and straighten it and flick the ends, I'd change my earstretchers into plugs and my lipbar into a ring, 2 bracelets of fake crystals, Black leggings, white vest and a red body warmer with white dr.martens, Eat and then brush my teeth. It's 10pm... I tell my mother I'm going on a date with this amazing geeky boy from school, she smiles and gives me a good luck hug, I'd wonder around the forest and find myself at the lake, glitsy blue relaxed lake and I'd walk upto the big boulders as I wait for him. He'd suprise me from behind and kiss me from above like a spiderman kiss, I wouldn't be shocked atall. My cheeks would be rose coloured and he'd sit behind me, wrapping his legs around me and we'd spend all night by the lake, throwing pebbles and talking then we'd both jump in the lake and swim and laugh and just have the best time, Swim upto the waterfall and kiss until the sky turns orange. 3am and he'd walk me home and I'd offer him to sleep over, he does then we begin to date...

Blueteam.

Kelster462
14-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I have dreamed about this. It's about 5:30, I just finished getting ready, as I here my boyfriend arrive in his '67 mustang. He beeps and I come out my door. Shiny red mustang, he's looking spiffy too. He gets out opens the door slowly and kisses my hand before I get in and said you ready for a crazy ride gorgeous? I smile and say yes and get in the car. He turns the music on, rock music playing, we drive to a carnival or an amusement park. As we get closer, we are singing along, and can't stop smiling. We get to the park, he opens the door for me, and tells me to hop on his back. He carries me into the park and gets us some tickets. We get on some rides, he wins me a stuffed bear, and we both share some ice cream together. The lights are all on, before we leave we take a relaxing ride on the ferris wheel, I'm a little chilly so he gives me his jean jacket to wear and we cuddle while we look at the beautiful lights. He softly kisses me and can't stop saying how beautiful I am. The ride ends he holds me hand as I get off the ride so I don't hurt myself. Then we walk out of the park holding hands and drive on home. The end.

x--ha
14-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Dance together. Jump on a trampoline together. Do a puzzle together. Watch the sunset together, and stay up very late.:D Blue Teaaaam

Cerys
15-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Nothing Special.
Just a walk down to the fields next to my house. We'd sit there - 7pm. He'd lay the picnic he cooked specialy for this occasion. We'd eat it in candlelight. Just me, him and an owl hooting in the trees in the far distance, setting a romantic atmosphere. We finish eating at 8pm and chat for a while. He actually listens to what I have to say. A brief summer rainshower comes overhead, the specks of water seem to be floating down from the full, red tinted, moon. He slides his jacket off and covers me with it and holds me close, as if he was protecting me from someone. The shower passes by 8:30. He then nervously hands me a card. On it is listed what he loves about me. Written on it, in calligraphic letters , simply says 'Everything'. I throw myself into my arms. We look up towards the sky to view the most perfect night you could ever imagine. No clouds, stars sparkling as bright as diamonds. You could even see some of the planets if you looked carefully. We shrunk to the ground to a laying position. I placed my head on his chest as we looked up into the sky for hours. My eyes begin to close. The last thing I hear is a small whisper in my ear saying 'I love you'.

idk

blackk

Luckley
19-08-2012, 12:25 AM
I would get some sand and make a little sand picnic. Our dinner would be some fish fillet with oysters. We would also drink under palm trees while looking at the darling sunset overshadowing the beautiful teal blue sea. Our butler would be a surf dude that I payed 5bucks to get us food and drinks. And by the end of the night, bunch of baby turtles with their mom turtle would come out of the sea near us.

LiquidLuck.
19-08-2012, 06:19 PM
On top of a cliff, first having a picnic, being protected by a tree though, since too much sun is bad. Then just stay there talking and cuddling and playing any kind of game, card, whatever, doesn't really matter since I'd be with him. From the top of the cliff, we'd see the beach, and we'd have that soft soft cold wind, so we wouldn't get all sweaty xD As the sun went down, we'd lie on the picnic blanket and look up at the sky, always close and hugging each other, cuddling, etc etc. We'd stay awake all night, having lots of fun ;) Then we'd see the sun come up in the horizon, the start of another day, another dream come true.

Bammer
19-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Go to the beach and watch the sun set! romaince ;p :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!