PDA

View Full Version : so y

scottish
14-08-2012, 06:42 PM
am i banned

I spammed lyrics, got warned by kellie, continued, got warned by some other kid then went afk, come back to being kicked and constantly being kicked

explain fnx

Red
14-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Well it isn't rocket science, don't spam lyrics then and don't be rude to staff and you won't get a 2 hr ban.

scottish
14-08-2012, 06:50 PM
as I just stated, I got warned twice and stopped, suddenly I go afk come back and you've banned me

What happened when I was afk that deemed me worthy of a ban (fairly sure it's 3 warnings as well or have you changed that again)

Why couldn't the 2 staff members in the room at the time ban me instead of apparently waiting until you're here?

explain fnx

Jarkie
14-08-2012, 06:53 PM
its only two hour mate, If you wish to appeal or something, then pm Ms.Aquamarine; and Garriet; they will sort it out better.

scottish
14-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Doesn't matter how long it is lol

Couldn't really care about being banned but wish to know why as it looks a bit dodgy ;)

---------- Post added 14-08-2012 at 08:11 PM ----------

w8in Red;

Inseriousity.
14-08-2012, 07:16 PM
The warning system is not fixed. If, for example, someone comes in and starts spamming THISHABBO.COM - TUNE IN FOR GREAT PRIZES, we don't say "warning 1, please do not spam", it is obviously a kick straight away. Likewise, if someone starts spamming distasteful lyrics then it is at the discretion of the HxHD staff member involved to make the decision that this offence overrides the warning system on the understanding that they also will suffer the consequences if an appeal to HxHD Management proves that the action taken was unjust.

Red
14-08-2012, 07:16 PM
You were warned three times by sam. One more than you should have had :)

scottish
14-08-2012, 07:19 PM
I have no idea who sam is, and I was warned twice

First kellie warned me then some other weird named kid warned me

After he said warning 2 I went afk to return to apparently you having banned me

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!