PDA

View Full Version : Battle Banzai Wired Help

teza2k09
15-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I have built my Battle Banzai room. I have my tiles, my countdown timer, and my score boards, and the portal to when you choose what colour you are.
I want to do it, where when the timer finishes, the squares will go back to normal, the score boards will go back to 0, and the timer will start all over again, so its all continuous.

Can someone tell me what Wired i need, and how to set it up??

P.S I have not build a boosting banzai room, just a normal one

Thanks

Thread moved by runeaddict99 (Trialist Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as I feel it's more suited

Paige.
15-08-2012, 01:32 PM
You will defiantly need WIRED Trigger: Game Ends and WIRED Effect: Timer Reset
Set the timer reset to the timer
Whenever a timer is reset, the tiles go back to normal and the scoreboards go back to 0 so you won't need wired for that
I'm not sure how to make the game start automatically on it's own though, sorry! I hope this helped though

MKR&*42
15-08-2012, 04:10 PM
You will defiantly need WIRED Trigger: Game Ends and WIRED Effect: Timer Reset
Set the timer reset to the timer
Whenever a timer is reset, the tiles go back to normal and the scoreboards go back to 0 so you won't need wired for that
I'm not sure how to make the game start automatically on it's own though, sorry! I hope this helped though

Thank you for the first half of this, I need the answer to this q as well haha.

Gets Plebings; to help us again :(

Plebings
15-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Unfortunately you can't set wired timer effects to furni, you'll need

Trigger: Repeat effect
Effect: Change furni state

set the furni state to the timer, the scores will reset on their own anyway, the timer only resets itself when it's at zero anyway, so no need to worry that the repeat trigger will keep resetting it!

MKR&*42
15-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately you can't set wired timer effects to furni, you'll need

Trigger: Repeat effect
Effect: Change furni state

set the furni state to the timer, the scores will reset on their own anyway, the timer only resets itself when it's at zero anyway, so no need to worry that the repeat trigger will keep resetting it!

Does the "Repeat Effect" recognise when the timer is still 'going/activated' then? I presume you wouldn't have to set a 60 sec or so delay on the Trigger so that the timer doesn't get interrupted :P

Anyway, Thank youuuuu xx I will Rep when I can again lmfao.

Plebings
15-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Does the "Repeat Effect" recognise when the timer is still 'going/activated' then? I presume you wouldn't have to set a 60 sec or so delay on the Trigger so that the timer doesn't get interrupted :P

Anyway, Thank youuuuu xx I will Rep when I can again lmfao.

timers are weird furni in that it only recognises the furni state can be changed when it reaches 00:00, anyway np xx

MKR&*42
15-08-2012, 04:44 PM
timers are weird furni in that it only recognises the furni state can be changed when it reaches 00:00, anyway np xx

Oh, ok :D x Ty again :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!