PDA

View Full Version : New Halo 4 in Novemeber

GoldenMerc
15-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Anyone excited for it? Im wanting a bit of news on it but cant find any, any trailers etc +rep
Ross

Sian
29-08-2012, 01:53 PM
no-one care appaz ross :p

nah, I am unbelievably excited for it. The official Halo group on facebook keeps posting a few stuff for it so check it out.

Cerys
29-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Already preordered the collectors edition hehe
Can't wait ;D

:odey:
29-08-2012, 03:58 PM
I've never been much of a fan of the Halo collection,
I enjoyed the first one, but didn't really get pulled in to buy any of the others...
I've looked at some stuff about it though, and it does look pretty decent!

deathbot20.v2
19-10-2012, 02:28 PM
HALO 4 <3

Matthew
24-10-2012, 09:38 AM
I pre-ordered it yesterday, can't wait!

Succubus
24-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I've never been much of a fan of the Halo collection,
I enjoyed the first one, but didn't really get pulled in to buy any of the others...
I've looked at some stuff about it though, and it does look pretty decent!

This, first one was alright but the other ones weren't really appealing.
Advert came on for this and it doesn't look too bad - might be tempted to get it to see what it's like.

Matthew
24-10-2012, 09:54 AM
This, first one was alright but the other ones weren't really appealing.
Advert came on for this and it doesn't look too bad - might be tempted to get it to see what it's like.

If you download halo waypoint on the xbox you can watch loads of trailers and gameplay etc.

It looks really good. I never really got into halo reach, but this looks like its gonna be on a totally different level; it just looks amazing!

GoldenMerc
24-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Completed it already (only on easy mind) will upload for release date ;D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Matthew
24-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Completed it already (only on easy mind) will upload for release date ;D

is it good? ;)

GoldenMerc
24-10-2012, 10:23 AM
Kills reach and odst, but not as good at halo 3 can't say much as on tablet can't spoiler :(

Matthew
24-10-2012, 11:59 AM
Kills reach and odst, but not as good at halo 3 can't say much as on tablet can't spoiler :(

hmm.

Well single player aside, the multiplayer looks amazing this year. Have you tried that? or can you not? ;)

GoldenMerc
24-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Tried it once, but no recording :( its "different" you can see gameplays on youtube of multi player :P

Sian
24-10-2012, 12:26 PM
it comes out when my pay cheque arrives. I need to make sure I finish it the day I get it so I don't disturb my uni work...

GoldenMerc
24-10-2012, 01:14 PM
I finished it in 7 hours (story mode) on easy that is, But i need to re-do it on my proper gamertag on release date, Will do it on legendary online (co-op) so if anyone wish's to play with prob me, Jord; to finish it, You are welcome :)

deathbot20.v2
24-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I finished it in 7 hours (story mode) on easy that is, But i need to re-do it on my proper gamertag on release date, Will do it on legendary online (co-op) so if anyone wish's to play with prob me, Jord; to finish it, You are welcome :)

will take you up on that maybe xP

but i like the flood game mode, looks like its gonna be pretty good.

Matthew
04-11-2012, 09:30 PM
getting close now! Really can't wait, it looks so insanely good!

IGN Review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNoSEj1k9V0

IGN multiplayer playthrough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEVVJ_CETKk

it just looks amazing

Hyru
04-11-2012, 11:54 PM
I'm stocked up on Gamefuel and ready for some Halo 4! :)

Oleh
05-11-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm stocked up on Gamefuel and ready for some Halo 4! :)

Ditto :P

http://i.imgur.com/8cbaV.jpg

Matthew
05-11-2012, 09:07 PM
My halo 4 came today (woo play.com :D) and I love it.

Haven't played multiplayer yet either and that looks so amazing!

Andii
05-11-2012, 09:15 PM
few hours now pretty excited ;)

Oleh
06-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Me and my mate have had it a few days but only went on it an hour ago (Didn't want to be risking a console ban). The opening cut-scene with the human face <3 Simply amazing detail.

Stephen!
06-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Mine's just arrived. Time to begin this epic adventure with the Master Chief once more.

Cerys
06-11-2012, 03:28 PM
Just arrived! :D

Too excited ok. Apologies if I am inactive to the next forever whilst I'm on it yey

Stephen!
06-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Just finished it!

samsaBEAR
06-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Just finished the mission where you take back the Infinity. I don't know why people were so cautious about 343 because so far it plays exactly like Halo, I ******* love it. Although, I looked at the achievements and there's only eight for missions, plus the one for game completed. That seems really short seeing as I think I've just done mission 4, and I'm at about two and a half hours played.

Matthew
07-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Just finished the mission where you take back the Infinity. I don't know why people were so cautious about 343 because so far it plays exactly like Halo, I ******* love it. Although, I looked at the achievements and there's only eight for missions, plus the one for game completed. That seems really short seeing as I think I've just done mission 4, and I'm at about two and a half hours played.

Theres 8 for missions plus lots more for doing stuff in the missions or for finding collectables and stuff. I agree the campaign is a little shorter than I would have liked though :(

Foregetfuhl
08-11-2012, 03:50 PM
This is sitting wrapped up in my boyfriends room for me for my birthday.. :( I want it now! All of my friends have said how the campaign is amazing and I keep seeing all these amazing trailers as well advertising it.

redtom
08-11-2012, 04:29 PM
You guys like it? Seriously disappointed I'd say its the worse halo game by a mile and so far the story has been bland and boring, that's coming from someone who loved every other halo game. Maybe it'll grow on me "/

samsaBEAR
09-11-2012, 11:04 AM
You guys like it? Seriously disappointed I'd say its the worse halo game by a mile and so far the story has been bland and boring, that's coming from someone who loved every other halo game. Maybe it'll grow on me "/

I think the story seemed that way because the game is way too short. Everything seemed rushed, you went somewhere, killed enemies, plugged Cortana in and away you go. I'm not entirely sure what was even happening main-plot wise. I did enjoy playing what was there though, but I definitely missed Arbiter, I really hope he makes an appearance in the future.

redtom
09-11-2012, 02:56 PM
I think the story seemed that way because the game is way too short. Everything seemed rushed, you went somewhere, killed enemies, plugged Cortana in and away you go. I'm not entirely sure what was even happening main-plot wise. I did enjoy playing what was there though, but I definitely missed Arbiter, I really hope he makes an appearance in the future.

This is spot on! After getting to the planet I have no ******* idea what's happing, just run around killing things while Cortana gets plugged into everything. Your basically a delivery man for a USB stick.

samsaBEAR
10-11-2012, 12:40 AM
This is spot on! After getting to the planet I have no ******* idea what's happing, just run around killing things while Cortana gets plugged into everything. Your basically a delivery man for a USB stick.

I know it's the first game in a new trilogy, so not everything can be revealed like in Halo 3, but I still feel that more could have been added to bulk out the story. Of course, that might be what the Spartan Ops are for, I've only played the first one so I don't know what the other are like. The main problem with the story being so short is that if 343 follow Bungie's standard, there won't be any campaign DLC, it'll all be just maps and Spartan Ops. In that case, once again if 343 follow Bungie, we won't get Halo 5 will 2015 (they release Halo every three years), that's a hell of a long time to wait.

Matthew
10-11-2012, 12:42 PM

yeah i like it. The campaign disappoints me a little but I really like the multiplayer; its great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!