PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo 3DS

.Shaun,,
16-08-2012, 05:31 PM
Thinking of buying one of these tomorrow for the new mario game thats coming out. Its £179 for the bundle and the game.

Are they good and what everybody makes them out to be?

Also what other games would you get and are they the same prices such as PS3 games and xbox.

Samantha
18-08-2012, 09:18 PM
I currently have one, I'm going to assume you're talking about the New Super Mario Bros. 2 bundle? I've seen that at Argos etc.

Anyway, I got mine and bought Street Figher 2 separate as it turned out a little cheaper than a bundle at the time. I don't have many games as they're pretty expensive at £30-£35 at a time. I have Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Games and I got New Super Mario Bros. 2 today (was meant to come yesterday on release date cries).

I think they're not bad tbh, most old DS games from the first consoles work like fifa and such, they're good as you can change from 3D to 2D, the internet is better than a DSi by far. Some downsides include that PictoChat isn't on anymore but I usually use mine for normal DS games and the internet so if you'll be on a bit I suggest getting one. However, if not you could just get a 3DS xl as they're out now I believe.

Martin
18-08-2012, 09:19 PM
You should get the nintendo 3DS XL yeah! :) I love mine!!

Mario and Pokemon white are my favourite games!! :D

.Shaun,,
21-08-2012, 05:50 PM
I bought one yesterday, glad I bought it! Just looking for a few decent games now!

Munex
21-08-2012, 05:58 PM
I hardly play mine (original, not XL) but I do recommend them. They are good for the high quality 3D graphics, not so much for the 3D aspect.

Corina35
30-08-2012, 12:53 PM
I don't really like playing them as I tried one out in toys r us and the 3d effect made me feel quite dizzy.

hamheyelliot
10-09-2012, 04:12 PM
I thought I'd revive this a bit, as I still love my 3DS since I picked it up at christmas last year. Not waiting a minute longer for Animal Crossing though. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!