PDA

View Full Version : Graze Box

Jonny,
17-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone,

The other day I made a purchase in a UK store called "Superdrug". Along with my receipt, I was given a
voucher code for a free Graze box. If you have not heard of Graze before.. this is what it is:

http://oi49.tinypic.com/35n4vnb.jpg

So, I entered my code to get my free box. I though it was too good to be true... but apart from entering card details...It was pretty amazing. The flaw about it is that they assume you want a delivery every week and it will automatically order which is easily changed to stop that.

I actually really enjoyed my box..it was so tasty. They are delivered in 2 days! I am now onto my 3rd box which will arrive on Monday 22nd August (Because of the bank holiday). I've had apple & cinnamon flapjacks (WHICH WERE BLOODY LOVELY), BBQ Mississippi Pestachio Nuts (ALSO AMAZING), Apple with toffee dip (TO DIE FOR), Chilli Olives (NOT MY CUP OF TEA TBH), Tomato and Pesto Bread (ALRIGHT), Smoky gazpacho dip (PRETTY TASTY) & Boston Baguettes (With chilli dip which was yummy as jam).

I would actually reccommend Graze so much. You get 4 food pallets in each box and it fits through the letterbox so you dont miss the delivery. After your first free box with the code "5CDP9H9D" its only £3.98... why dont you try it?

It may seem like im trying to sell this to you but I'm just in awe with the product.

Dont believe me? Try it for yourself.

Get a free trial box by clicking here: http://www.graze.com/p/5CDP9H9

GoldenMerc
17-08-2012, 04:34 PM
We've all used Graze here many years ago, i loved it but it got a bit expensive :(

Yonder
17-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Yep i remember someone posting this many years ago on here. Good idea but i presume they are limited to what they can mail as certain food would go bad.

Rozi
17-08-2012, 05:11 PM
MY NEIGHBOURS STOLE MY GOD DAMN LAST GRAZE BOX THE ******* BOGANS

mrwoooooooo
17-08-2012, 05:47 PM
inb4 FlyingJesus

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Blinger
17-08-2012, 06:57 PM
MY NEIGHBOURS STOLE MY GOD DAMN LAST GRAZE BOX THE ******* BOGANS

Wow wow wow. English people use the word bogan too!?

Rozi
18-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Wow wow wow. English people use the word bogan too!?

nope, i've just watched too much australian TV in my lifetime

shiver
18-08-2012, 11:29 PM
mate i'm gonna need u to use the SEARCH facility
graze boxes r probably the most common thread topic EVER on here

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators/do not make posts which do not contribute

shiver
19-08-2012, 02:59 PM
mate i'm gonna need u to use the SEARCH facility
graze boxes r probably the most common thread topic EVER on here

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators/do not make posts which do not contribute
*REMOVED*

Edited by Oleh (Forum Moderator): Please respect other forum members

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!