PDA

View Full Version : Are you allowed to do This ?

journilistadz
30-08-2005, 05:57 PM
I was looking on ebay for a few things and i decided to search for habbo hotel a few things came up including this :
Click Here (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Habbo-Hotel-Hobba-Account_W0QQitemZ6203873332QQcategoryZ159QQrdZ1QQc mdZViewItem)

a. Are you allowed to buy things of ebay (even though its silly as you are buying pixels)
b. Are hobbas allowed to sell there account, isnt that way over the habbo way.

Thanks

NekkLe
30-08-2005, 06:05 PM
This is a question thats being asked alot.

Its against the Habbo Way to do buy and sell furni on Ebay. However, some people note at the bottom that the buyer is buying furniture that is still posessed by Sulake (™). This makes them legal to sell.
The Hobba accounts are fake. All of them are fake, you wouldn't be able to buy them as they are moderated.

People who sell on Ebay are most likely going to scam you and selling pixels for lots of money can be quite an easy transaction via paypal.

Most buyers will be found out and they will be banned, in the end your Fudged! lol.

journilistadz
30-08-2005, 06:06 PM
So if that Hobba account is fake some one has just forked out £112 for it, who would be so stupid. Cant ebay ban it.

NekkLe
30-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Yep, I know, the people buying these accounts are probably like 12 years old. When your young and addicted to Habbo, I spose it seems real.

And I don't know if Ebay can, like I said, the sellers state that the furniture is still (™) by Sulake which makes it difficult for Ebay to tackle this problem.
They could just ban people from selling HabboHotel furni but I don't think they know Habbo's rules and regulations.

mat64
30-08-2005, 06:53 PM
eBay can't remove the listing until Sulake ask for the listing to be removed

journilistadz
30-08-2005, 06:59 PM
well surely sulake would want to remove it as they are not getting any money and sulake are all about getting money.

Triarch
30-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Yup, They are all about money. Poor kid who will lose 112 pounds. And how would the buyer be able to get the account when the seller is not allowed to give the username? Or how is he going to give the buyer the password?

journilistadz
30-08-2005, 07:32 PM
an email supposadly

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!