PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Helper tool

Oidz2
20-08-2012, 12:07 AM
I dont know if this has been mentioned, or if you have tried it. But remember spending ages waiting for someone to request a call for you to help. Well, what I use to do was turn my Helper tool on and off repeatedly and a call would mostly pop up rarther then waiting countless hourss. So I tried recently, and realised it hasnt been working so I dont know if Habbo have acknowledged this problem, just wondering if anyone knew about this? ;D

the.games
20-08-2012, 12:10 AM
If you are a guardian, you cannot recieve help requests and Habbo have said this is a error on their part.

If you are a helper, there has been nothing reported that says there is a problem, you may just have to wait a little longer for requests because of the release of the new talent levels.

Remora
20-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Well, I'm currently a Helper going to Novice Guardian and I have to say that the wait for a request call takes significantly longer than it used to. On average, I've to wait 30-45 mins before I get a call, so I doubt it's any problem of Habbo if you're not a guardian. Just be patient :)

Volunteer
21-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Well, I finished my guardian talent tree and currently @ TBD.

I actually do get "help requests" still, on top of the bully requests. However, the frequency has dropped dramatically.

I do not believe it's a glitch; but rather, due to the extreme high number of bully cases, you are more likely to get bully calls rather than help requests, considering the same tool is utilized for both.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!