Ok, how were;

Idea Agency Lava Lamp
Idea Agency Super Cake
Idea Agency Sofa
Idea Agency Teleporters
Idea Agency Jukebox
running out of furni... Talk To FRANK Brain Lamp
The Moodi Machine

released? I think the Jukebox was released...right omg. Plebings; laura; cause you know about furni and were involved with Childline stuff I believe? :P And anyone else ofc.

Jake
20-08-2012, 05:26 PM
-Sighz again? :p

Idea agency sofa or jukebox? icr which one, was with a poll or a survey or something iirc? Had to go into public room and vote and there was a chance you got the furni. Im not 100% sure on this though it was AGES ago.

Talk to frank was a FRANK bus they had in lido? or some public room and each day at 4pm people asked questions etc and i think were rewarded with them.. Again not 100% sure.

Could be completely wrong on both of them but i vaugely remember something like that. *someone correct me if im wrong (a)*

sex
20-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Jellyfish; has a jukebox in santa my nanas events room i think so he would know

lawrawrrr
20-08-2012, 05:33 PM
None of the idea furni was released in the catalogue, all given out in prizes (i got a sofa and my teleports for winning that event i think). Could be wrong, but I wasn't really into it then. Give me a few hours to tidy and i'll see if i can find some more info for you :)

Kyle
20-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Nope none was released, I won a jukebox, a set of teleporters and a badge in a forum competition where we had to suggest an idea for a new idea agency badge or something. They were actually tradeable, like other jukeboxes, until early last year.

MKR&*42
20-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Nope none was released, I won a jukebox and a badge in a forum competition where we had to suggest an idea for a new idea agency badge or something. They were actually tradeable, like other jukeboxes, until early last year.

Was this how all the Jukeboxes were given out? Or just 1 of many competitions.

Why couldn't you just do 1 big competition Sulake, would have made my life so much easier :(

oh and by released, I meant "enter the hotel" haha. I knew none were sold in the cat. :P

Kyle
20-08-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm sure everyone won a jukebox in their first idea agency competition they won but im not entirely sure. alex will definitely know, he's encyclopaedic when it comes to childline stuff, he even wrote it on his cv ;)

MKR&*42
20-08-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm sure everyone won a jukebox in their first idea agency competition they won but im not entirely sure. alex will definitely know, he's encyclopaedic when it comes to childline stuff, he even wrote it on his cv ;)

Hmm ok :P

He loves how many furni qs I ask him ;)

Plebings
20-08-2012, 06:03 PM
each piece of childline furni was given away for poll answerers in the Idea Agency Zen Garden (or whatever it was called), however they were allocated randomly - I'm not sure on the numbers however I know 800 pairs of green teleporters were given out, they might have stuck with this figure for the rest as well.

the ones given out were teleports, cake, jukebox, sofa, they were all made tradable.

the lava lamp was considered more of a super rare as they were only given away as competition prizes and were much harder to get.

the childline desk was also given away at one point to poll answerers, however it wasn't tradable and was quickly removed from everyone who received them. so that makes them, the childline tvs and the childline rugs the only childline furni not given out, however somehow recently a rug popped up in the marketplace a while back for 10100, not sure how (personally i think it was a habbo trying to get rid of 10100 credits from the hotel).

attention: next paragraph is all bias
the moodi machine was given out to how u feelin event winners and helpers, staff has asked the childline champions to come up with fun childline themed events they could host to give these away in. one event was chosen, the famous plebings who was going to host his how u feeling event, however he had posted on the forum that he wouldn't be available to host it since he wouldn't be online at the start of the event - staff being the useless people they are send out a hotel alert telling people to go to his event room and then find no host there. bucho6 one of the hms at the time then hastily makes a fridge race game using moodi machines and hosts his own event. the winners of this event all received moodi machines as well as three childline champions who all posted event ideas. plebings then comes online to find his event room full of people, he hosts and reluctantly hands away one of his precious lava lamps to the winner (he got a moodi machine out of the deal though, so that was nice)

frank brain was also a random poll winner furni. this was limited to 1000 i think.

bucho6 originally said there would be around 100 moodi machines given out, so lots of people were trying to get rid of it (including the famous plebings) jokes on them LOLOLOLOLOL. :'(

also childline champions were compiled of people who won gold briefs or an award at the childline awards. there were a couple of competitions between the champions and sometimes childline furni would be given. i actually asked staff if they could provide prizes for childline events i would host and soon i received 2 of each childline furni (sofa, lamp, cake, jukebox and tele set) i gave the rest away apart from the teleports because they are just so cute <3

yeah i know i'm horrible.

hope you enjoyed that.

---------- Post added 20-08-2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

it makes me look super nice doesn't it??

part of an exclusive volunteering scheme with ChildLine, in the past they have requested feedback on a number of campaigns they have produced, for example, guides, adverts and polls

MKR&*42
20-08-2012, 06:20 PM
each piece of childline furni was given away for poll answerers in the Idea Agency Zen Garden (or whatever it was called), however they were allocated randomly - I'm not sure on the numbers however I know 800 pairs of green teleporters were given out, they might have stuck with this figure for the rest as well.

the ones given out were teleports, cake, jukebox, sofa, they were all made tradable.

the lava lamp was considered more of a super rare as they were only given away as competition prizes and were much harder to get.

the childline desk was also given away at one point to poll answerers, however it wasn't tradable and was quickly removed from everyone who received them. so that makes them, the childline tvs and the childline rugs the only childline furni not given out, however somehow recently a rug popped up in the marketplace a while back for 10100, not sure how (personally i think it was a habbo trying to get rid of 10100 credits from the hotel).

attention: next paragraph is all bias
the moodi machine was given out to how u feelin event winners and helpers, staff has asked the childline champions to come up with fun childline themed events they could host to give these away in. one event was chosen, the famous plebings who was going to host his how u feeling event, however he had posted on the forum that he wouldn't be available to host it since he wouldn't be online at the start of the event - staff being the useless people they are send out a hotel alert telling people to go to his event room and then find no host there. bucho6 one of the hms at the time then hastily makes a fridge race game using moodi machines and hosts his own event. the winners of this event all received moodi machines as well as three childline champions who all posted event ideas. plebings then comes online to find his event room full of people, he hosts and reluctantly hands away one of his precious lava lamps to the winner (he got a moodi machine out of the deal though, so that was nice)

frank brain was also a random poll winner furni. this was limited to 1000 i think.

bucho6 originally said there would be around 100 moodi machines given out, so lots of people were trying to get rid of it (including the famous plebings) jokes on them LOLOLOLOLOL. :'(

also childline champions were compiled of people who won gold briefs or an award at the childline awards. there were a couple of competitions between the champions and sometimes childline furni would be given. i actually asked staff if they could provide prizes for childline events i would host and soon i received 2 of each childline furni (sofa, lamp, cake, jukebox and tele set) i gave the rest away apart from the teleports because they are just so cute <3

yeah i know i'm horrible.

hope you enjoyed that.

---------- Post added 20-08-2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

it makes me look super nice doesn't it??

What would you do if I told you I didn't need help anymore?

KIDDING XXXX

Oh the Childline Rug has been in there more than once? It popped up a few months ago in there for 4898c as well. So it's either the same one or there's 2 bizarrely ;l

Ok thank you loads and loads, I didn't fancy crawling through HabboxForum search again, done it so bloody much the past 3 days.

+ I thought the Desk might have been accidently released (sure Samanfa told me) and then removed hmm.

THANK YOU

Michael
20-08-2012, 08:16 PM
The moodi machine was also given out for the design a room competition, which I won - selling the Moodi for around 2t at the time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!