PDA

View Full Version : My emails to the CEO ^_^

VolvicWater
22-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Well I wanted to complain about the moderation to the "TOP BOSS", I sent two emails

what kind of CEO we have ^_^ And since our "dear leader" said i should contact him on twitter about it, im sure he wouldnt mind theses emails going public either. Quite frankly i think its wrong ^_^ and he should of replied back to the allegations.

Thread closed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Due to images being removed

Kardan
22-08-2012, 07:34 PM
He's right. Why are you sending him emails about this?

VolvicWater
22-08-2012, 07:35 PM
As a CEO, he should be responsible for what goes on. Its like a manager in a shop, something goes wrong, who is the one responsible? The manager.

Kardan
22-08-2012, 07:36 PM
As a CEO, he should be responsible for what goes on. Its like a manager in a shop, something goes wrong, who is the one responsible? The manager.

He is responsible, yes. But there are people lower down that you should speak to about the issue.

It's like me writing to the CEO of Coca Cola, because I don't like a product, or to the Prime Minister because of anti-social behaviour.

Jarkie
22-08-2012, 07:38 PM
I see his point; His e-mail is for businesses purposes only. Just tweet him issues or send them to habbo via contact tool.

VolvicWater
22-08-2012, 07:38 PM
He is responsible, yes. But there are people lower down that you should speak to about the issue.

It's like me writing to the CEO of Coca Cola, because I don't like a product, or to the Prime Minister because of anti-social behaviour.

Exactly. I dont have anyone lower down's email. And you would still expect a reply from someone? Nope?

Kardan
22-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Exactly. I dont have anyone lower down's email. And you would still expect a reply from someone? Nope?

If I wrote to the Prime Minister that my neighbour was playing loud music past 11PM, I wouldn't expect a reply, no.

Use the Habbo support tool.

VolvicWater
22-08-2012, 07:41 PM
If I wrote to the Prime Minister that my neighbour was playing loud music past 11PM, I wouldn't expect a reply, no.

Use the Habbo support tool.

If you wrote to the Prime Minister about that, Im sure someone would reply on his behalf? No? They would tell you what you have to do.

Have you seen the habbo help tool?

Mathew
22-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I think a large part of the problem is that he's made himself the face of Habbo, so users now run straight to him with any old issue. Young teenagers will not understand the hierarchy in a business and simply see him as the go-to guy for anything at all. He is the CEO of Sulake - a huge compay that stretches far beyond Habbo - he should be delegating things to other people, not trying to handle everything himself. That's the impression I get anyway.

---------- Post added 22-08-2012 at 08:46 PM ----------

If you wrote to the Prime Minister about that, Im sure someone would reply on his behalf? No? They would tell you what you have to do.

Indeed, he's told you what to do. Tweet him! :)

Kardan
22-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Have you seen the habbo help tool?

The fact is, if I wrote a letter to the Prime Minister, it wouldn't directly go to him. it would go to a secretary, so you would be right in that case.

Perhaps I should use the example of texting the prime minister. If I texted the Prime Minister about anti-social behaviour, he wouldn't be very happy, and I wouldn't expect a reply since he would have better things to be doing, such as running the country.

The fact is, you're just harassing the CEO when he's got better things to be doing. Other people are hired in the company to sort out your problem, not the CEO.

MKR&*42
22-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Who even is the head of moderation now? I know it was Redtiz for a while, but I'm 99% sure it isn't her now.

I thought it was Tallespin then she got made redundant oh idek. I'll go look.

--

K I don't have a clue xD.

Kardan
22-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Who even is the head of moderation now? I know it was Redtiz for a while, but I'm 99% sure it isn't her now.

Redtiz left over a year ago. God knows who it is now.

MKR&*42
22-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Redtiz left over a year ago. God knows who it is now.

Cannot for the life of me find out who, the only source that provides a staff list is Puhekupla - but I imagine the role isn't named "Head of moderation" now tbf. I've looked and I can't see one at all.

VolvicWater
22-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Dont think there is a head of moderation, its all out-sourced now, so they have their own heads which are not employed by Sulake.

MKR&*42
22-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh actually that's quite true tbh^ lol. I'd imagine there would be a head for CS though? As far as I'm concerned, that's not outsourced and CS staff are from all over the globe xD.

"Guaja" - User Care Manager Sr, is the closest role position I can find tbh.
--
Someone care to explain, why .no has 13 moderators and doesn't reach usercounts above 3000/4000 usually. Yet .com has 14 and we reach near enough 6000 ;l.

Why does .fr have less then .no, what.

Michael
22-08-2012, 08:13 PM

--

K I don't have a clue xD.

Idk wasnt it Rishell o.O?

MKR&*42
22-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Idk wasnt it Rishell o.O?

Looks like it by her (ex-) job position desc. at Sulake. Guaja is either the new one, or there's someone else that Paul wants to keep a secret? :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!