PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to get an acc back?

Jake
23-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Basically my old .ca account i changed the pw to something easy + this kid i knew basically merged it with merge. And now i cant log into it cos its in his email.
I know all details etc dob, original email, previous pws, how it bought creds etc etc

Does anyone have any idea if they will revert it back to me? Or how to go about this?

Cheers

GoldenMerc
23-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Basically my old .ca account i changed the pw to something easy + this kid i knew basically merged it with merge. And now i cant log into it cos its in his email.
I know all details etc dob, original email, previous pws, how it bought creds etc etc

Does anyone have any idea if they will revert it back to me? Or how to go about this?

Cheers

I got a account back about 3 years ago from 2002, its now been deleted but the story you most likely won't get it back now due to the current helptool staff

Grimmauld
24-08-2012, 05:14 AM
try filling out the help tool thingy..probably the only way anyways jakey

MilksAreUs
25-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Ill try and get it back for you?

lawrawrrr
25-08-2012, 05:45 PM
It's worth a shot, I wasn't lucky with mine but I didn't know the DOB or the email. If you just open a help request saying that you forgot the email you put on the account they might be better than if you say, my friend had the account as you're not supposed to account share!!

Zak
25-08-2012, 06:17 PM
I lost 16 accounts in the merge :P Just explain to them the situation.. It's worth a shot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!