PDA

View Full Version : [Hx] Takeshi's Castle: STAFF ONLY

Yonder
26-08-2012, 03:24 PM
So i recently signed in to an old gmail account and youtube told me i have google videos to migrate.

Check it out (watch in 480p)

http://youtu.be/tH5nnYbvxls

Featuring:
Bomb-Head; Sammeth.; Favourtism;

Many others but name changes and different forum names to habbo names makes it hard to track them down.

Disclaimer:
Sorry for some of the bad language in the video especially Favourtism;.

Sammeth.
26-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Aww thats a little blast from the past. I actually remember doing that :D

Inseriousity.
26-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Lol it was this takeshi's castle where I met most of the hx friends i have now. Because I was only an articles writer no-one had a clue who I was so I pretended that I wasn't staff and someone had leaked the pass, good times

edit: oh im in the video. wearing yellow cos im a hufflepuff :D

Yonder
26-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Lol very good times!

Please tag any habbox member you recognize in the video.

Shockwave.2CC
26-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Wow omgMatt, iArch and muckytears now they bring memories back

Alex3213
26-08-2012, 05:04 PM
I remembered this and definitely the best staff event I went to (although I can't really remember any others I went to :P) and I met lots of people there. Good times. :)

-Nick
26-08-2012, 06:10 PM
I just watched He won :P H4abbox ;)

Mathew
27-08-2012, 02:30 PM
omggggg, this is brilliant. This is the first time I started speaking to Mike... and look at Alex... awww! No idea what's going on with that bobble hat, but it's nice to bring back the memories. Would be great to do something like that again. :)

GoldenMerc
27-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Little favourtism x

Mathew
27-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Why oh why did I say "LOL" so much.... :'(!

Yonder
27-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Why oh why did I say "LOL" so much.... :'(!

I know how you feel. I read what i type in the video and just get embarrassed at how much of a n00b i am ha.

GoldenMerc
27-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Worst thing is nothing has changed Mathew;

Pigperson
28-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Omdz I remember this takeshi's castle and so many of those people. So many people have come and gone ;[

Will

Bomb-Head
28-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Awww I remember that. I hope to god it was in a December otherwise why the hell have I got a Christmas hat on :P

And lol, Yonder's language is absolutely disgusting <3

Alex3213
28-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Awww I remember that. I hope to god it was in a December otherwise why the hell have I got a Christmas hat on :P

And lol, @Yonder (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=537)'s language is absolutely disgusting <3

At some of the others: I'm thinking the same thing and feel completely embarrassed at that video lmao. I always used to shout, I remember I always did it before I became HxHD Staff, where in the handbook it said something along the lines of "you must only use 'say' when behind the desk" :P

And I hope so! I wonder why I was wearing orange clothes. I think I stole Roxy; 's clothes before she got banned, tut tut. Otherwise then someone help me.

Catchy
28-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Lmao aw Inseriousity.; your habbo looks so cute and young

Favourtism
15-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Damn!

I was sorting out my emails and came across some old hx stuff so decided to reset my pass and log in haha. Actually laughed at the disclaimer. I'm not too sure if I can suppress the cringing enough to watch it however.

I'm going to hijack this thread slightly whilst the old guys are in here; Bomb-Head; Sammeth.; Yonder; etc and ask if any of you remember Ollie Scott aka Xarea [amongst other things] who managed news with me here at one point, after managing club habbo etc. I remember a few months ago seeing a thread about him committing suicide :/ http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=719357

GoldenMerc
15-10-2012, 10:06 AM
Damn!

I was sorting out my emails and came across some old hx stuff so decided to reset my pass and log in haha. Actually laughed at the disclaimer. I'm not too sure if I can suppress the cringing enough to watch it however.

I'm going to hijack this thread slightly whilst the old guys are in here; Bomb-Head; Sammeth.; Yonder; etc and ask if any of you remember Ollie Scott aka Xarea [amongst other things] who managed news with me here at one point, after managing club habbo etc. I remember a few months ago seeing a thread about him committing suicide :/ http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=719357
We know about Ollie :P big big thread over here aswel.
Never the less the old old Takeshi's castle by Eckuii ? was brilliant

LiquidLuck.
15-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Lol it was this takeshi's castle where I met most of the hx friends i have now. Because I was only an articles writer no-one had a clue who I was so I pretended that I wasn't staff and someone had leaked the pass, good times

edit: oh im in the video. wearing yellow cos im a hufflepuff :D

So ravenclaw now? xD

Btw which one are you Mathew;? o.o omgMatt?

Yonder
15-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Damn!

Yes cringe at you Mr!

I do remember seeing that thread and i do remember seeing the username posting on the forums but i really never spoke to him, such as shame though.

Mathew
15-10-2012, 07:09 PM
So ravenclaw now? xD

Btw which one are you @Mathew (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=31230);? o.o omgMatt?

Correct, haha! :D

LiquidLuck.
17-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Correct, haha! :D

ROFL! Fail.

Edited by Matts (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!