PDA

View Full Version : HUNGER GAMES UK BIG PRIZE!!!

Andii
27-08-2012, 01:49 PM
According to Hunger Games UK. The Capitol game makers will be releasing 12 parachutes in locations round London. on Saturday 1st September, Each Parachute holds a message from Haymitch and a code. You will be given instructions in the parachute about how to redeeem a prize !!!!!!! i need to be there lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhh would anyone that is from london please get up early that day and search for one pleaseee <3 i will leave more info on this thread on saturday when the news arrives

Empired
27-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Wowwww :o

*Kind of spoiler for anyone who hasn't read book 3*I hope they don't all contain bombs and blow up all the children ;o

Succubus
27-08-2012, 02:31 PM

*Kind of spoiler for anyone who hasn't read book 3*I hope they don't all contain bombs and blow up all the children ;o

LMAO i see what you did there ;)

This sounds so cool omg, I wouldn't be able to get up there on time! Really want to know more about this now!

sex
27-08-2012, 02:35 PM

omg hahaha

andi surely if they got it they would keep it for themselves ;)

Andii
27-08-2012, 04:16 PM
omg hahaha

andi surely if they got it they would keep it for themselves ;)

ino lol but im 2 busy training to go over =[ =[ i would sooooooooooo do it aswell but i would also need a tour guide lmao

geo
27-08-2012, 06:14 PM
i want it omg. might beg my parents to go. :(

GoldenMerc
27-08-2012, 06:33 PM
what is hunger games

Niall!
27-08-2012, 07:06 PM
what is hunger games
It's like an epic food fight as far as i can tell.

Sloths
28-08-2012, 07:41 AM
This sounds so cool omg, I wouldn't be able to get up there on time! Really want to know more about this now!

I think you'd get there before me ;) Why does nothing good happen in NZ... oh wait it's NZ :\

Succubus
28-08-2012, 07:43 AM
I think you'd get there before me ;) Why does nothing good happen in NZ... oh wait it's NZ :\

Too lazy to even get going, still think you'd win.
N'awh I'll get you a plane trip to london ;)

Sloths
28-08-2012, 07:45 AM

Well unless it happens in december when I'm there I don't think I'm gonna come over just for this ;)

Andii
28-08-2012, 05:25 PM

in all fairness if i did somehow manage to get over i would get one =] because if i see someone who has a code i will litterly do a bloodbath scene for it lol :) it will be the real bloodbath in london tho lmao
I PREDICT A RIOT ANOTHER RIOTTTT :)

Succubus
28-08-2012, 05:32 PM
in all fairness if i did somehow manage to get over i would get one =] because if i see someone who has a code i will litterly do a bloodbath scene for it lol :) it will be the real bloodbath in london tho lmao
I PREDICT A RIOT ANOTHER RIOTTTT :)

bring all the guns, knifes, spoons and forks!

Tbh ur prolly right - it will be like hunger games in real with every one hitting one another for one.

CrazyLemurs
28-08-2012, 05:41 PM
lol I live like 40 minutes away, but I'd be too ashamed to ask my mum to take me to london to look for parachutes
"MUM, CAN WE GO TO LONDON ON SATURDAY I WANT TO GET A TICKET TO PLAY HUNGER GAMES"

Andii
29-08-2012, 11:20 AM
bring all the guns, knifes, spoons and forks!

Tbh ur prolly right - it will be like hunger games in real with every one hitting one another for one.

AND MAY THE ODDS be EV OR IN YOUR FAV OR

;) according to katniss' speaking

---------- Post added 29-08-2012 at 12:21 PM ----------

lol I live like 40 minutes away, but I'd be too ashamed to ask my mum to take me to london to look for parachutes
"MUM, CAN WE GO TO LONDON ON SATURDAY I WANT TO GET A TICKET TO PLAY HUNGER GAMES"

ehh no need to be ashamed lol why get embarassed of ashamed of HUNGER GAMES :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!