PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] How sick are some habbos.

santa-my-nana
27-08-2012, 05:13 PM
You know during the mute I didnt agree with it, but now after today I completely agree with it, Ive just been in interters wired maze with @LissaW (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=37743); and there was this guy and girl who were been completely racist and rude and no respect for the dead by making jokes about hitler and how all those people deserved to die. What do i get a room ban and mute they get nothing. How can they even make jokes about them, they might not be alive right now if hitler had carried on and not got captured. It makes me sick

Thread moved by runeaddict99 (Trialist Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as I feel it's more suited here.

Samantha
27-08-2012, 05:14 PM
It was obvious this would happen, Paul only put on a front until Channel 4 had died down because frankly he doesn't want to ban those who break the rules. It's stupid!

santa-my-nana
27-08-2012, 05:15 PM
It was obvious this would happen, Paul only put on a front until Channel 4 had died down because frankly he doesn't want to ban those who break the rules. It's stupid!

I agree, it just makes me physically sick at what they said, How dare they, litterally. Ughh

harry2230
27-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Tbh, report them.. either to the Guardians or straight to the Mods... someone needs to make habbo better i guess :L
Besides, they are bound to get banned for what they did, unless they where reported and banned?

sex
27-08-2012, 05:37 PM
i've seen a lot of bad stuff since i started to get bully reports, i seen one which said "grab a knife and run it slowly along your neck nice and deep" i was like woah, that is really harsh lol.

Zak
27-08-2012, 05:40 PM
To be fair I never seem to get banned and I abuse people all the time, freedom of speech

santa-my-nana
27-08-2012, 05:44 PM
I understand freedom of speech but saying you love hitler, The jews deserved to die and all them racist remarks, dont think that fits the catogary

Succubus
27-08-2012, 06:13 PM
It doesn't surprise me - In most rooms you go in you're bound to get some one like that. Yeah it's sick but just try and report them. The Habbo forums weren't any better.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!