PDA

View Full Version : New Sulake Staff Member

edible
27-08-2012, 08:29 PM
I know it isn't client based so might not be seen as important but as Human Resources Management she will be in charge of firing, hiring, payrolls etc and she is our way to make a complaint about Katharina.

Kristiina BurtsoffHR Director
Ms. Kristiina Burtsoff joined Sulake in August 2012 and she is responsible for human resources management and for running Sulake’s HR team. Kristiina has worked in HR management positions in IT and in service and manufacturing businesses. In addition, she has professional experience from HR IT consultancy as well as from finance. Kristiina holds a M.Sc. in Business Administration and she has both studied and worked internationally.

Source: http://www.sulake.com/company/management/

Started August 2012.

Apologies if posted.

GoldenMerc
27-08-2012, 08:33 PM
ooh how interesting

-Nick
27-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Seems good... maybe its her whos been banning every1 :P

MKR&*42
27-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Omg please, please, please tell her to do something about Katharina :'(

Nice to know :)!

edible
27-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I went digging because Katharina has just given me the most ridiculous reply in the 8 years I have frequented Habbo. Even though I have struggled with her before I am actually annoyed that someone can be this stupid and expected to deal with issues.

Abdicators
27-08-2012, 08:45 PM
pls remove this post actually i dont think it is appropriate

edible
27-08-2012, 08:47 PM
So she teaches football too, goes for hours of exercise and started 3 weeks ago today.

Nothing escapes us, Dom.

Jarkie
27-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Ohh cool :)

Abdicators
27-08-2012, 09:05 PM
So she teaches football too, goes for hours of exercise and started 3 weeks ago today.

Nothing escapes us, Dom.

finding it of your own means is ok! so long as it doesn't come back to me!!!

edible
27-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Her twitter sure suggests that she doesn't take any crap. She keeps mentioning SulakeGames as opposed to just Sulake - however, it's an easy mistake because her Sulake management profile suggests shes head of HR and therefore should be able to sort out Katharaina assuming Sulake have a common business model.

auffant1
27-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Glad to see some new staff. Maybe this is a sign of some more new staff? Maybe some that come into Habbo?

Michael
27-08-2012, 09:52 PM
I hope she is good at her job, she has four kids

Lazy day at home after beautiful Midsummer Eve with one... two... three... oh yes, four kids at the moment!

used to work at Virvo Oy?

HR Advisor Virvo Oy
April 2011 – July 2012 (1 year 4 months)

posted this two days after working at Sulake

How to motivate unmotivated people at work? I'm starting to think maybe we shouldn't.

loves football

Football is so much fun to watch and play, but so hard to coach - even for 7 yrs old girls.

and possibly in 'right into' her job already!

Planning planning planning - the easy part...

MKR&*42
27-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Omg, vvhat piece of info did I miss :(!

edible
27-08-2012, 09:54 PM
She takes no ****! Slagging off her colleagues.

Abdicators
27-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Good! Some one like this was needed. :)

edible
27-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Good! Some one like this was needed. :)
Although, I doubt it's recommended to put something like that about your colleagues on a public social network site :P

Abdicators
27-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Although, I doubt it's recommended to put something like that about your colleagues on a public social network site :P

The only thing she's said that could be seen as negative is

How to motivate unmotivated people at work? I'm starting to think maybe we shouldn't.

That could mean anything though, she could've thought up a new way to work with the staff. She has said something completely positive though too

What a week. So far I just looove this social gaming business. And the people are great too...

edible
27-08-2012, 10:28 PM
The only thing she's said that could be seen as negative is

That could mean anything though, she could've thought up a new way to work with the staff. She has said something completely positive though too

I'm sure she will come up in our conversations in the next few days and we can ask what they think of her, or even if they know her :P

iBlueBox
27-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Can someone PM me her twitter? :]

edible
28-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Can someone PM me her twitter? :]
https://twitter.com/krissebur

Guess it's OK to post social network sites the individual has opted to have public.

Pigperson
28-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Lol I love Human Resources, it's such a fun job to have. I'm sure she will be good although it doesn't really affect us directly so not too bothered :P

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!