PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Partner.

Aiden
28-08-2012, 07:11 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch on YouTube but I have some YouTube features that most others don't.

I can put a store/shop on my YouTube channel, I can also add websites to my channel. Not like normal links because you have to go to Settings > Associated Website.

For the Website link it says this: Tell us if your channel is associated with another website. This will help us improve the quality of our search results and verify your channel as the official representation of your brand on YouTube.

I'm not sure if anyone each has these but people I've already asked say they haven't got them features. The channel has 150 subscribers and 15,000 views, not much so I doubt its partner.

Thanks for any help you might have?

Recursion
28-08-2012, 11:56 PM
You'd have had an e-mail if you were being made a Partner.

Fiendly
29-08-2012, 12:48 AM
There's 2 types of partnerships.. It's view-based then subscriber based if I recall. I could be wrong. Backing myself up here, I have about 38,687 views on my videos and I was offered partnership. This was only to gain some adlinks on my videos, that's all. Comparing that to a friend he has now more views and subscribers, he has complete partnership - only made $180 in a year so not too bad.

In saying that, it could be your views that has given _some_ attention, like I said though.. I could be wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!