PDA

View Full Version : Do u cause trouble around wher u live?

Rachi
30-08-2005, 08:48 PM
R u a trouble maker around where you live ?
Im not .
My old nxt door neighbours used 2 hav there music realy loud it was thumpin thru the walls.
my dad complained and they turned it down for 5 mins then it went back up agen.
Thakn god they moved

Bono
30-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Lol, I am guessing they were like collage students? Well, I don't cause trouble, I am trouble, The neighbors complain if my Foot ball goes on there drive way... Like come on...

Absently
30-08-2005, 08:50 PM
I used 2 hang around with some1 who i shouldn't really of bin friends with and i became a trouble maker and i wasn't aloud 2 walk 2 some parts of where i live but now i'm allowed coz ma mum became friends with the ppl who told me not 2 go around where they live

wanted
30-08-2005, 08:51 PM
what do u expect im a-r-d

Rachi
They were about 30 years old
>.<

My netball is always going over nxt door they dont complain tho
:)

Tommy
Lol, I am guessing they were like collage students? Well, I don't cause trouble, I am trouble, The neighbors complain if my Foot ball goes on there drive way... Like come on...

im not college student and i have my music on full blast, i bet i annoy people but my neighbours are worse, they shout and... grrr, so i put my music on full blast until like 2 am =]

Rachi
30-08-2005, 08:53 PM

'ARD'
More like
'STUPID'

Bono
30-08-2005, 08:56 PM
My netball is always going over nxt door
:)
Mine too! :o

P.S. Very good chice Squirted! :) I'd do the same thing

0verRide
30-08-2005, 09:01 PM
i used to get in alot of trouble and my mum didnt like it so i stopped, so if i feel the need to cause havoc i just go to another area and blame it on someone eles :P

stephen-
30-08-2005, 09:04 PM
I do not but every one where I stay is a ned (chav for ye english) but me n chriz- aren't. They always shout abuse and then tell their parents/gaurdians tht we hit them or other nasty lies (setting some1's football on fire was something I have been accused of)

Jashmine
30-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I doubt anyone in my street even knows I live there =/
I definatly don't cause trouble <3.

Becky.
30-08-2005, 09:09 PM
i had a problem like tht, i had these 2 twin boys who had lived next to me for about 8 years since i was about 5, when the were 15 and i was about 13 they started pranking us by, prank calling and ringing our door bell and running away and they had music at full volume, that was so annoyin cos our house are attatched and their room and my room are jsut one thin wall away!
we moved though :P

мϊкэ
30-08-2005, 09:21 PM
i live quite close to liverpool ¬_¬ so you would expect alot of trouble making :( but.. luckily i live on the other side of the water from liverpool and in the "richer" area, not were all the hardcore scousers are from, have any of you heard of the bridges? they were in national newspaper alot about evryone in there family having evry type of asbo, they chased me and my friends once for no reason, they had guns on them! it was frickin scary... hardly anybody trusts me because of my accent but.. im not a "scally" im a normal person, the worst place near to me is seacombe, its full of gangs, drugs, etc.. its like compton 2! my nan lives there, but thank god i hate her, im running out of stuff to say so...

About me trouble making.. i often play football in my friends garden and his neighbour hates us watches us constantly and we dont even do anything.. and if the ball goes within a metre of her car she comes out swearing at us saying she'll ring the police and get us a asbo if we dont go.

The End ...
And they all lived happily ever after in gnome land were fairies grow on trees and people eat diamonds...

Metric.
30-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I try not to but the people that live by us are toatal idiots.
Ok, they bish about how many cars we have parked in our driveway. There are 6 cars in the driveway, and 2 of them are parked in the garage and there are usally 2 in front of the garage doors and thats all you can see because there are 3 other parking places that are behiend the fence/trees. Then they complain that our pool has stagnant water in it, ok the pool is broken and when water colectets its pumped out. One night my friend had a paintball gun and we went out and shot a whole bunch of paintalls at there satelite dish to make it loose signal and they complained about that. I dont listen to them anymore, there so damn anoying!

Eamonn
30-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I use to when i was in a bad crowd smashing peoples windows , keying there cars , verbally abusing people in the streets i stopped when we all started to move really

omg and my next door neighbour and me were annoyed beause are parents made us take are wheely bins out on trash days and these people chucks all there rubbish by are back alley way fence so it fell down and made it difficult so we bricked there car i was bad back then...

xJoeYx
30-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Nah i dont really cause trouble.. sometimes my music is a bit loud for the late hours but thats about it, and if it is, its a mistake and when pointed out it gets turned right down.
I guess the children around here hate me, they see me as evil. lol, but they dont count.

-Soph-
30-08-2005, 11:00 PM
I am a little bit, me and my best friend ryan live by a college, so we sneak in there and cause trouble xD

we've been caught LOADS of times now!

brunojrthechao
30-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Im a "chav"

Ill say no more.....

Clo
31-08-2005, 12:19 AM
Well I wouldn't say I cause trouble. Nah. It's the bloomin' adults that cause trouble around here. There's a stupid cow over the road who looks into our house when we're watching TV and she stares at me for ages until I just give her the daggers then she shuts her curtains. x'D And the same woman got her neighbour done for ''Giving her daughter a dirty look'' Omg, that's just childish! Our street is perfectly quiet. Would be better if she moved though. I think it's because we're not catholic and the people that lived here before us were and they were very good friends. Isn't our fault her ''catholic friends'' moved though.

Punk Rock Star
31-08-2005, 02:09 AM
I write on stuff with permenant marker and I spit on cars, they said if I got caught doing it again, I might get sent to Juvi.....that would BLOW!

Metric.
31-08-2005, 02:29 AM
I use to when i was in a bad crowd smashing peoples windows , keying there cars , verbally abusing people in the streets i stopped when we all started to move really

omg and my next door neighbour and me were annoyed beause are parents made us take are wheely bins out on trash days and these people chucks all there rubbish by are back alley way fence so it fell down and made it difficult so we bricked there car i was bad back then...

:O I did that once! and I got away with it too! Ok, the neighbors got a new Audi so I took the the key to my moms car and its like a remote/key and the key flips out so I walked up next to the car and fliped out the key and left them a nice scratch :) They asked me about it and I said, no our keys flip put :P

BLuweesH
31-08-2005, 05:47 AM
I don't cause trouble. But the neighbourhood I live in is considered dangerous, but crime has dropped. Heh, I don't really know anyone in my neighbourhood. But in my old neighbourhood where my school is located which I still go to, I know everyone there. :)

Dust-Ball.
31-08-2005, 06:01 AM
I don't cause trouble. But the neighbourhood I live in is considered dangerous, but crime has dropped. Heh, I don't really know anyone in my neighbourhood. But in my old neighbourhood where my school is located which I still go to, I know everyone there. :)
Same Here But Not TheOld Naybor Hood Bit My Mam And Dad Won't Let go out like to see my mate cuse a boy was neally abducted the other day and its so bad there was this masive fight and out naybors who we know his dad went out and he tried to break it up then he got 3 bricks thrown through is window. Hes A lesson Don't Break Up Fights! :eusa_danc

BLuweesH
31-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Same Here But Not TheOld Naybor Hood Bit My Mam And Dad Won't Let go out like to see my mate cuse a boy was neally abducted the other day and its so bad there was this masive fight and out naybors who we know his dad went out and he tried to break it up then he got 3 bricks thrown through is window. Hes A lesson Don't Break Up Fights! :eusa_danc

Yeh some neighbourhoods are insane now!

Steven
31-08-2005, 06:10 AM
I don't go outside to cause trouble
XD

OMGitsaROSS
31-08-2005, 06:15 AM
sure u r.
i do a bit :p

BLuweesH
31-08-2005, 06:16 AM
I don't go outside to cause trouble
XD
Ooh trouble inside the house? :o

Rachi
31-08-2005, 09:01 AM
I doubt anyone in my street even knows I live there =/
I definatly don't cause trouble <3.
AWW u ickle angel <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!