PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned For Doing P2P

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, got banned in my BB for doing p2p. Apparently letting people pay, then hosting a two hour long game for them to play, is scamming. Luckily only for one day though. Weird thing is the ban ends 19 hours after it was put in place. Strange number eh? Hopefully I ain't gotta work back through this citizenship thing to get back to normal though. :L

Ribbonaire
29-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Lol I do the same in my BBs D: But never been banned for it.

Maybe somebody reported that didn't get in because they were upset =.=

Red
29-08-2012, 08:19 PM
you get banned for scamming now? omg

sex
29-08-2012, 08:25 PM
your lucky, i seen people get perms for scamming and having to wait three months for unban

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 08:34 PM
you get banned for scamming now? omg

But I wasn't scamming. It was simply p2p. And yes Ribbon, I've never had problems before either. It made me actually look like a scammer when all these people have paid and suddenly I disappear. Luckily one of my hosts took over. And yes Comity, I think the 24 hour ban was lucky but I'm still not happy about it. Do the mods actually read the chat logs? It's not scamming at all. It's providing a service for which people are willing to pay. Why shouldn't I make some credits out of the game? I've spent enough money on it afterall. And how am I expected to keep improving it if I can't make some credits from it? It's just not fair at all; it's not a scam, I am not a scammer, I have never scammed anyone in the past and I never plan to do so in the future. Every credit I have came out of my own pocket and hard work. To be honest, it's completely put me off playing Habbo now, and I feel very bitter towards hosting my BB in the future knowing that one or more of the people that came to my room hoping to play falsely reported me for scamming. Now I feel no one should be allowed to play. Oh well, the hosts can keep it going I guess.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!