PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I have a really bad problem...please help

benj2350
29-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Yeah, I'll tell you the story, since Habbo's Customer Support is ********. :@

Long story short
I was online, just after buying VIP, and after a while I went inside this room called Cozzie Change, just a normal CC game right? Yeah... I went in, and some guy added me, I normally add people cus he was also VIP, so he then messaged me, about 3 minutes after saying something like

You are in first place and are being voted by, [B]*Removed*
I thought it was legit to be honest, I was stupid, I clicked it, and it asked me to log in, the website looked pretty realistic, and if it is..anyway..I went to it, and it said ''This account is not logged on'' so I exited it and didn't bother, little did I know after I still had habbo open half an hour later, it said ''You've logged on from another region, you have been logged out'', calmly enough, I was just like O'k, I'll just log back in, must of been a mistake with that vote thing, then it happened,

I couldn't log in, apparently my email and password were wrong, I requested over 20 passwords over the space of the day, and I haven't got an email yet about changing it, it was obvious I was hacked somehow, because when you write the password in, it came out like this anyway ***** so how did he/she get my password? Why is there no email allowing me to change my password? Why do I have to log into my account just to see my ticket? MY TICKET WAS ABOUT PASSWORD, HOW CAN I LOG IN TO VIEW IT? IF I DON'T HAVE MY PASSWORD? So what do I bloody do? Also, I tried logging in from Facebook and Google, they both just brought up random accounts which I have never even seen before, then I searched up my room
Benj2350 Chilling room or something, see for yourself, and nothing is in it? Just my window? Wheres all my furni? Why has my character been deleted? PLEASE HELP!

Thread moved by runeaddict99 (Trialist Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General' as I feel it's more suited here.

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post links that risk other users Habbo Accounts

martial-law
29-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Surely if you have just been scammed by the website above you wouldn't hyperlink it so others might accidentally click on it.

benj2350
29-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Oh **** sorry about that, I'll warn it right beside it

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 09:25 PM
You went to an unofficial offsite link. It's clearly taken information from your cookies to steal your log in details, enabling the owner of the site to use your details to log into your account. That's where your furni is; stolen. I don't think Habbo will do anything either, as it is your own fault really. This is why you should NEVER click any offsite link anyone posts in the client. Sorry to sound harsh, but you've been scammed and you'll likely never see any of your stuff ever again.

---------- Post added 29-08-2012 at 10:25 PM ----------

Oh **** sorry about that, I'll warn it right beside it

Instead of warning it just remove the link and the name. We don't need to know the site address and name to understand what has happened here.

benj2350
29-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Ever again? Its my own fault? Did you even read it? I've accepted that I've been scammed, the furni was no big deal
The ******* problem is, the EMAIL TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD ISN'T THERE, and no matter how much I contact there ****** customer support, I can't read the tickets until I ******* log in.

---------- Post added 29-08-2012 at 09:29 PM ----------

How can I get them to send me an email to change my password?
Thats all I ask, simply does it.
Because its not there, and I cannot get one because I cannot log in

Red
29-08-2012, 09:31 PM
You gave out your password and the person logged on and changed your email so you won't receive anything about a password resend. All you can do is create a new id and submit a ticket to the help tool about your account, providing all the info so they can get it back to you. :(

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 09:32 PM
So why are you asking where your furni is at the end of the post?

benj2350
29-08-2012, 09:37 PM
*Removed*

@Red, I never gave out my password, the password was secured **** like that
If there customer support cannot do anything, I might aswell get there company sued, this is against the violation of my payment

Edited by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other people

Jake
29-08-2012, 09:39 PM
No its not violation of your payment as its your own fault for clicking or goingto the adress.

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 09:40 PM
You know, it's very rude to speak to people like that.

And no, they haven't violated anything. It clearly states in the terms and conditions that you never OWN anything on Habbo, you simply pay to use it. Asides from that, YOU gave out your personal details thus allowing your account to be entered by someone else, not Sulake. There's nothing you can do.

Red
29-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Well you did because they got access to your account and changed the pw and email. Its yours not habbos fault going to that site. Make a new email and create the ticket there about your account and they will be able to help you.

benj2350
29-08-2012, 09:47 PM
85% True Habbo
A bunch of other achievements, all gone, achievement score around 2k, you can even check it yourself, all gone, because some idiot decided to get my details. Been a habbo from around 2008, maybe not on everyday, but still.

If someone steals your password, and changes the email from a different location, and the customer support can obviously check this... but naa, they'd rather not respond to my email about it, I might aswell just stand up and say that there Customer Support is the worst I've come across so far. I may have made a mistake, but this is partly all there fault for not being able to respond, and not helping in any way.

PiippBB
29-08-2012, 09:50 PM
85% True Habbo
A bunch of other achievements, all gone, achievement score around 2k, you can even check it yourself, all gone, because some idiot decided to get my details. Been a habbo from around 2008, maybe not on everyday, but still.

If someone steals your password, and changes the email from a different location, and the customer support can obviously check this... but naa, they'd rather not respond to my email about it, I might aswell just stand up and say that there Customer Support is the worst I've come across so far. I may have made a mistake, but this is partly all there fault for not being able to respond, and not helping in any way.

How is it their fault? YOU gave your details out to another site. #1 rule is never ever go on another site and give out your login details. ALWAYS ensure the URL is habbo.com. And they probably haven't responded yet because they've got thousands of emails to reply to. If you give them time I'm sure they will. But it is still not their fault, at all. You need to be more careful in future and think before you click.

Red
29-08-2012, 09:53 PM
I just told you how to respond though. Just make a new email and write the ticket there. It's not hard.

Kushja
29-08-2012, 09:55 PM
85% True Habbo

I will correct you; some idiot gave out his details. To some smart idiot. Some idiot is laughing.
Customer support aren't there to help you immediately, like all situations; they will take their time. Best way, that way.
No need to give other HxF Users a ****storm because of your foolishness.

Michael
29-08-2012, 10:01 PM
85% True Habbo

Customer Support are not there to help you the second you get hacked, they are not the police - they are customer support. You are a customer, they're not your personal service they have other customers to deal with. The way you come on HabboxForum and treat members in that way is disgusting - we are giving you advice, its the best we can do. We are a forum here, not Habbo customer support number two.

surferhobbit
01-09-2012, 05:48 PM
I never gave out my password, the password was secured **** like that
If there customer support cannot do anything, I might aswell get there company sued, this is against the violation of my payment

I think you mis-understand how forms work on websites, so let me try this.

When a form is created for a website, it can have different types, text, textarea (those big boxes, much like the Quick Reply here), password etc. The password type will make your browser show anything you type in that field as *'s, however, depending on the form, the contents of the field is still sent in plain text to wherever it's programmed to go.
Sadly, you when on a site where you entered your password, it doesn't matter if it comes out like *'s @'s #'s or anything, the fact is you still sent it, hence you did give out your password.

Anyway, enough from me.

mansionangel
18-09-2012, 12:41 PM
i got the same problem... I don't know how to recover my account...

Mr.L.Darragh
20-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Unfortunately you will have to do what has been stated before, just wait for Customer support to respond to your ticket.

The message your referring to, could possibly be the 'Habbo of The Month' scam, where you are directed to another 'Phishing site' that looks like a Habbo link. In an effort to get your password. The site will note down the email and password you have entered into the website, then email it to the hacker, your account will then be taken, along with all your furni. The only way of even getting the account back, is through contacting customer support.

On a plus note, Sulake knows about these, and is working on combatting them.

Warning: Do not visit link in spoiler (on habbo message).

http://i49.tinypic.com/25gb1fr.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!