PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Bold 9780 Broken Question

Ed.
30-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Hi guys,

My Blackberry Bold 9780 recently had the white screen problem. I just turned it on one morning and it had a white screen. If i press really hard on the left hand side of the screen, it comes back but not for long.

My phone is luckily still under warranty but O2 no longer stock the Blackberry Bold 9780.

So what will happen? Will they send it away and try and fix it? And what if they are unable to fix it? What then!?!

iLogan
30-08-2012, 10:25 PM
My phone has the exact problem. I'd return it to o2, if they can't replace it then they will replace it with a model better so its a bit of a win win situation

lawrawrrr
30-08-2012, 10:26 PM
If it's under warranty they're legally bound into replacing it with the nearest available model - so you might even get an upgrade. I think they'll try and fix it as much as they can first - or they'll reimburse you for the value of the phone.

Have you tried this fix? Very strange but it seems to work for some people. Try locking the screen and press on bottom right corner of the screen and "p" button at the same time.

Hope it all works out for the best!!

inb4blackberry bashing

Jake
30-08-2012, 10:30 PM
They may have it sent off to be fixed, if they cannot fix it then they should either give a direct replacement or upgrade. They cannot downgrade you to a older phone.

Ed.
31-08-2012, 11:55 AM
They've sent it off to fix it. They say it'll take til wednesday. Sigh.

Jutnux
31-08-2012, 12:08 PM
They've sent it off to fix it. They say it'll take til wednesday. Sigh.

Next time don't get a **** phone.

Ed.
31-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Next time don't get a **** phone.

It's a great phone :p

It just broke.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!