PDA

View Full Version : Trophy - Signed By Habbo Hotel Manager

..:lukeachu:..
31-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I recently got a Tombstone Trophy and put it in my room for decoration. Then people started to come to me saying things like 'wow that trophy is from puffin.' I then asked someone and they said that Puffin was a Habbo Hotel Manager. They said it may be worth alot of credits as it is rare you get a trophy from a Hotel Manager. Is this true?

Here is picture:

http://i50.tinypic.com/4rezqb.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/2z9n0vr.png

JerseySafety
31-08-2012, 10:16 PM
It's not that rare really, most competitions you get a trophy from staff/hotel managers. Not many people collect staff trophies these days - unless they are rare trophies like tower trophies and such.

You could try selling it, but to be honest you probably won't get anything over 10c if you're lucky.

Mathew
31-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Hehehe, you almost gave this away as a prize, Luke!! Yeah it's a staff trophy so I'd probably just keep it, haha! :P

31-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Hehehe, you almost gave this away as a prize, Luke!! Yeah it's a staff trophy so I'd probably just keep it, haha! :P
Lol, I know good someone told me XD

lawrawrrr
31-08-2012, 10:30 PM
There were 88 of these given out so it might be worth a bit, depends if you can get the right buyer really. A lot of people won't pay for RECENT hotel managers, and it's personalised to ilYou so that probably depreciates the value quite a lot. Maybe save it for a few years, price will probably increase once puffin becomes a 'legend'

31-08-2012, 10:35 PM
There were 88 of these given out so it might be worth a bit, depends if you can get the right buyer really. A lot of people won't pay for RECENT hotel managers, and it's personalised to ilYou so that probably depreciates the value quite a lot. Maybe save it for a few years, price will probably increase once puffin becomes a 'legend'

Good idea lol. Mind you, I need credits now lol. Also apparently people keep saying Habbo maybe closing soon. don't Know.

Thanks for replying!

lawrawrrr
31-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Good idea lol. Mind you, I need credits now lol. Also apparently people keep saying Habbo maybe closing soon. don't Know.

Thanks for replying!

who said that? it's not going to shut, it has thousands of users :P

Zak
01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Well I brought a cool trophy with a mint description from Redtiz for 50c, though Redtiz > Puffin ANYDAY. and well it's a tombstone trophy.. I prefer the mates one!

Aiden
01-09-2012, 04:55 AM
I must say I would buy it because I like to collect things like that, but I have no credits lol. :( Sorry

karter
01-09-2012, 08:30 AM
theres lots and lots of those, plus a gravestone is not really considered as a trophy :P

puffin used to give out loads of em, if its kitano/smoothcriminal/fozzie/neja they might be more in value

Lewis
01-09-2012, 01:49 PM
They're worth about 3 coins. Sorry :(

auffant1
01-09-2012, 03:43 PM
May not be worth much but its still cool :P.

j0rd
02-09-2012, 03:16 AM
It's got your habbo name on it also, that will effect the value. It won't be worth much

SorryDude
02-09-2012, 04:38 AM
To be quite honest, saving the trophy is more important than anything, Will be something people don't have years from now. Worthless now in actually economy, but worth a hefty price years from now.
IMO, priceless always, I wouldn't give up any trophy signed by ANY staff for ANY amount of rares.

Shaun240
16-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Doubt any of you still use this thread, but do any of you have that trophy? :-)

Thread closed by Alkaz (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't bump old threads, thanks

Kyle
16-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Doubt any of you still use this thread, but do any of you have that trophy? :-)
ask HOSKO02; in the hotel about hotel manager trophies

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!