PDA

View Full Version : More Guardian Questions

Mathew
01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
1. If I untick bully reports, would I get more help and tour requests than a regular helper would?
2. Why does the fifth Guardian always say they didn't vote? Just a bug?

Thanks! :)
Matt

the.games
01-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Okay, this is how I understand it:

1. You go on duty as a normal helper if you untick bully reports so there should (in theory) be no difference in time between you and a normal helper.

2. I think 1 or 2 people always choose not to vote for some reason, and I don't really think its a bug. For example sometimes there are 2 or 3 people who dont vote.

Hope this helped ♥

lawrawrrr
01-09-2012, 12:56 PM
1. Not in theory, but the people dealing with bully requests can't be dealing with that AND tour requests so technically you'll get them more often.
2. Some people choose not to vote, they're displayed at the bottom.

Jarkie
01-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Alot of the times when I'm reading the chat log, it just goes. So this could explain why there is one or two who don't vote. so yea its a bug in my eyes.

Volunteer
01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
isnt that because the person that reported the bully went offline, thus making their report invalid.

Alot of the times when I'm reading the chat log, it just goes. So this could explain why there is one or two who don't vote. so yea its a bug in my eyes.

Jarkie
01-09-2012, 01:27 PM
isnt that because the person that reported the bully went offline, thus making their report invalid.

Oh is that what happens? .. they could of make an info box for when this happens.. make it a little bit more understanding.

Volunteer
01-09-2012, 01:28 PM
I think it's either that, or the person that GOT reported goes offline, making it invalid.

Oh is that what happens? .. they could of make an info box for when this happens.. make it a little bit more understanding.

Libaration
01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
I think it's either that, or the person that GOT reported goes offline, making it invalid.

So, Does that mean anyone could get away with being bully reported simply by signing off immediately after?

Volunteer
01-09-2012, 06:40 PM
This is something we Habbos need to test out :P

If you think you got reported, simply log off and on. I've seen some people do this to clear chatlog. Not sure if this works.

I'm not sure if it's on the REPORTED USER's END or the REPORTER's END that needs to be sign off.

So, Does that mean anyone could get away with being bully reported simply by signing off immediately after?

Mathew
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Thanks for all the replies, guys! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!