PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Red Or Black

CaptainAce
01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
I watch it, I think it's ok. Not brilliant but its interesting. Discuss everything to do with the show here.

:odey:
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
I hate the new version,
The older concept where they started with SO many more people was so much more enjoyable,
But it was a bit basic...

Rixion
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
It's even more rubbish now.

Mat7
03-09-2012, 12:15 AM
I hate this programme so much, I find it ridiculously boring.

Samantha
03-09-2012, 12:55 AM
Don't think it's as thought out as it used to be, I mean they're just trying to sell the albums of the singers/bands on there and it's pointless and annoying. It was much better when loads of people were in with a chance and I don't believe they should split the show in two halves, the final round could be better too, more random and different games to play instead of the same one.

Chris
03-09-2012, 10:43 AM
I never really got into this. I like most of Ant & Decs shows but this never appealed to me.

Alex3213
03-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Yeah it's a shame cos normally I like Ant & Dec's shows but this one just doesn't work for me :( It's gone from bad to worse between the two series really. :(

Kardan
04-09-2012, 01:11 AM
Red and Black is probably one of the worst gameshows on TV, and there are numerous things I could criticise it on - but I still end up watching it each week just so I can laugh at how stupid it is really.

Charz777
05-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Red and Black is probably one of the worst gameshows on TV, and there are numerous things I could criticise it on - but I still end up watching it each week just so I can laugh at how stupid it is really.

Other than Tipping Point :P

It's so bad :P The Duel thing is so boring. The show has some excitement in it with performance games but to then go to that, it's so rubbish! And The Vortex at the end is lame too.

Much prefered the last series of it.

Why do we end up watching it every week? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!