PDA

View Full Version : DayZ

JerseySafety
02-09-2012, 03:31 AM
Can't wait for it to become stand-alone. Should be out on PC by the end of the year and apparently it's going to be 'low priced' - estimates of $20USD or less which is interesting!

Very interesting, been playing DayZ for years since when it first came out ages ago and there was only a New Zealand server. It's grown so much and it will probably continue growing.

Heres a interview with the creator/designer of DayZ - Dean 'rocket' Hall - starts at around 5 mins btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfg_v--j3VM

So who has played DayZ and who is going to get it when it becomes stand-alone?

Can't wait!!

redtom
02-09-2012, 06:37 PM
I have it, not played long but fell in love with it pretty fast. Been playing GW2 over it recently but hopefully I'll get back into it next month.

JerseySafety
02-09-2012, 08:31 PM
I have it, not played long but fell in love with it pretty fast. Been playing GW2 over it recently but hopefully I'll get back into it next month.

Ahh yeah, never played GW2. In love with DayZ, can't stop playing it. It is one of the best games I've ever played. So realistic and actually fun!

dbgtz
02-09-2012, 09:57 PM
I'll probably play DayZ more when I have someone to play with. It's fun but walking around for even half an hour on your own is boring as hell imo.

Hiding
03-09-2012, 01:08 AM
my cousin has the game and he loves it, i watched him play and its so real.

might get it when it is a stand alone game

Demi
04-09-2012, 10:39 AM
I have it, wicked little mod.
Not played for a while since GW2.

JerseySafety
04-09-2012, 11:04 AM
I have it, wicked little mod.
Not played for a while since GW2.

ahh never been interested in GW. let me know when you play again and we can get a team ;)

Demi
04-09-2012, 11:10 AM
ahh never been interested in GW. let me know when you play again and we can get a team ;)

Sounds good to me! Teamspeak and all ;)

redtom
05-09-2012, 12:51 PM
I'll probably play DayZ more when I have someone to play with. It's fun but walking around for even half an hour on your own is boring as hell imo.

That's exactly it I can play the first hour or so of a life on my own but once you've got the basics it gets really dull unless your with friends especially with chat then it turns into some super ninja SAS stuff raiding the cities and airfields, until you all get snipped in the head at the same time, that bit kinda sucks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!