PDA

View Full Version : WIRED Counter?

RoastChicken
02-09-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm looking to make a WIRED circuit whereby a piece of furni will teleport x amount of people to a certain location. One x amount of people have been teleported, I want the furni to stop teleporting people until it is triggered again... for this I need a counter of some sort.

However, I can't see an actual counter in the WIRED shop, and I can't see a way of making my own counter, but I've seen people using a similar idea in their rooms.

Anyone got any ideas on how to make this work?

Thread moved by Paige (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo in General', as I feel it's more suited here.

GoldenMerc
02-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Pretty sure they use
http://icap.me/i/7hK3rCCRHU.png

A4R0N
02-09-2012, 02:33 PM
i think you need to buy an in game timer like the one from freeze or something and use that

RoastChicken
02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
And just have the teleport furni activate only for a short period of time? So I'm guessing you'd do some sortof equation that allows only x amount of people to be teleported in the alloted time on the timer?

Plebings
10-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi roast, how many people are you hoping to teleport?

Are you ok to have a waiting area type of queue where people sit on chairs to play, for example when all the chairs are filled the group will then teleport?

Sorry if this is kinda confusing.. :(

lawrawrrr
10-09-2012, 04:21 PM
if you're looking for a timer thing then use battle banzai/freeze timers, with 'timer reachers 0 - move furni (the teleporting box) to somewhere else).

still not 100% sure though...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!