PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Banned Today -.-

Norfin
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I got banned today, Kinda sucks eh? Lucky for me it was only for a day although it was pretty Annoying, All I did was say the word Skype, Damn... No warning or anything, I even got muted today for saying Hairy Cat Nipples, Not a good day! What's happened with Habbo. (yn)

Jarkie
02-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the joys of habbo!

Alls I can say is do not mention anything to do with outside of the habbo client. 99% of the time will get you a ban.

auffant1
02-09-2012, 07:14 PM
Ooooo that sucks. If you have to talk about Skype just say Skeep :P. That's what I do.

Norfin
02-09-2012, 07:21 PM
I said Skaiiip to you after, I didn't even get a goddamn warning!

Demi
02-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah I think they're really cutting down on this out of Habbo thing, even though before they were really promoting it!

Volunteer
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Got banned for saying -lifts up skirt-

-Cry-

edible
02-09-2012, 08:37 PM
They don't want people off the service. Think of an alternative to say.

PiippBB
02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Not to sound harsh, but I can completely understand why they are banning people for attempting to leave the client. Their slack moderation in this field has landed them in it, big time, and now they need to show that they don't accept it (although to be fair it was really all their own fault, they were promoting it for a long time before the C4 scandal) and make an example of those who attempt to do so. So, whilst I am sorry that you have been banned (as I doubt you were saying Skype to do what C4 wants everyone to think people do on Habbo ), I can understand why.

Look on the bright side; it's only for 24 hours! :)

Bails
02-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Yeah same with me, You can't really say anything even mildly dirty now.
My friend got banned for saying 'Boxers' - Shortly after I said it too, like 30 seconds.

Now we're both banned :'(

Lewis
04-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Not to sound harsh, but I can completely understand why they are banning people for attempting to leave the client. Their slack moderation in this field has landed them in it, big time, and now they need to show that they don't accept it (although to be fair it was really all their own fault, they were promoting it for a long time before the C4 scandal) and make an example of those who attempt to do so. So, whilst I am sorry that you have been banned (as I doubt you were saying Skype to do what C4 wants everyone to think people do on Habbo ), I can understand why.

Look on the bright side; it's only for 24 hours! :)

Absolutely agree with you. +rep!!!

MKR&*42
04-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Yeah same with me, You can't really say anything even mildly dirty now.
My friend got banned for saying 'Boxers' - Shortly after I said it too, like 30 seconds.

Now we're both banned :'(

LOL Rlly? Me and my mate said that loads last nite 'nd no ban xD

OT: Yeah I just got a ban 1 hr ago for sayin "Sky", I understand vvhy they're doing it though :P

italianvalerio
09-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Erm.. Well your quite lucky, i got banned for 1 MONTH for saying skype... so yeah.

Aiden
09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Being banned gets me so mad. I get proper angry in the tickets I send to customer services. They always unban because they don't even check the chat-logs or anything really. Its stupid guardians and automatic chat-log machine things.

Lgq
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
At least you only got a day for it, I got a month for saying 'skyp' lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!