PDA

View Full Version : Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Madrid ?

A4R0N
02-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Spanish radio station COPE says Cristiano Ronaldo has met with Florentino Perez to tell him he isn't happy at Real Madrid

Hmmmm i wonder if it's just ** or if he actually wants to go, he didn't celebrate after his two goals tonight so i wonder ?

Also if he does want to leave who the hell is gonna be able to afford him, i'm hoping the sheikh might be able to cough up some cash for him :D

David
02-09-2012, 11:15 PM
man city are probably the only ones who will pay the sum but he wouldnt go there, he's rumoured to want an old trafford return but they dont need a man like ronaldo anymore, PSG or one of the rich russian teams could be a bet too

but then again theres the chance hes just having an uneasy time and he will settle back down (hopefully)

A4R0N
02-09-2012, 11:20 PM
psg seems like the only reasonable shout i doubt he'd go to russia tbh

David
03-09-2012, 12:08 AM
if the price is right a move anywhere is possible, russia want to take over the world so if there was interest they would splash out
also to the not celebrating tonight, remember he was baring a thigh injury and was most likely in some degree of pain

A4R0N
03-09-2012, 12:57 AM
if the price is right a move anywhere is possible, russia want to take over the world so if there was interest they would splash out
also to the not celebrating tonight, remember he was baring a thigh injury and was most likely in some degree of pain
but the russian climate usually deters most players from going :/

Hiding
03-09-2012, 01:01 AM
i'm surprised because madrid just won a cup a few days ago and he looked pretty happy.

madrid is a good team don't know why he would leave.

Matthew
03-09-2012, 09:22 AM
SUPPOSEDLY over the summer/ a bit before there were rumours that Mourinho would return to chelsea (as he and roman are bezzies again now) and Ronaldo would follow him.

Wouldn't mind that tbh (h)

David
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
bit about him and the situation in this

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2012/09/02/sp-soccer-spanish-roundup-real-madrid-la-liga.html

Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice before injuring his leg to steer Real Madrid to a 3-0 home win over Granada on Sunday, the defending champions' first victory after three rounds of the Spanish season.
Barcelona, meanwhile, edged out Valencia 1-0 thanks to Adriano's first-half screamer to remain perfect after three games and lead the standings.
Ronaldo's double on Sunday took his tally with Madrid to 150 goals in just over three seasons. He set a club record of 46 Spanish league goals last season, second only to Barcelona forward Lionel Messi's league record of 50.
Ronaldo scored in the 26th and 54th minutes before leaving the pitch grimacing and favouring his left leg following a tackle by Borja Gomez that cost the Granada defender a second booking.

The Portugal striker chose not to celebrate his goals.
"I am a little sad. When I don't score goals I am not happy," Ronaldo said, enigmatically adding that he was displeased for "professional" reasons with "people inside the club."
When asked why after the match, Ronaldo said: "I am sad and the club knows it, that's why I didn't celebrate the goals. The people in the club know why."

Ronaldo's comments have sparked rumours in the Spanish press that he is looking to leave Madrid.
The 27-year-old Ronaldo refused to elaborate on the reasons for his displeasure with the club that spent a record 80 million pounds to secure him from Manchester United in 2009.
"I'm not going to say anything else, people know why," he said.

Ronaldo, a former Ballon D'or, denied he was angry Barcelona's Andres Iniesta beat him for this year's players' award on Friday. "It has nothing to do with it," he said. "Iniesta deserved it."
Ronaldo's outburst compounds the ongoing saga of what to do with club president Florentino Perez's other star signing, Brazil midfielder Kaka, who sought a transfer this off-season after being reduced to a bench player at best.

Yet while Kaka has been practically forgotten by Madrid coach Jose Mourinho, Ronaldo is the key player for the Spanish champions who have set winning the Champions League as their goal for this season.
With Granada down a man, Gonzalo Higuain scored in the 76th to seal the much-needed win. Madrid had only one point after the first two rounds.

"Ronaldo is an important player for us, he is our goal-scorer," Madrid defender Sergio Ramos said. "I hope he takes advantage of [this week's] international break and gets better soon."
Barcelona had the chance to decide the game after Adriano's goal, but Cesc Fabregas missed two clear chances and the hosts struggled to protect their slimmest of leads in the final minutes.
One of the few bright spots for Barcelona was former Arsenal player Alex Song, who fit in seamlessly with his new team, not erring in passes and providing a defensive presence in midfield.

David
04-09-2012, 01:33 PM
realmadrid.com (http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad_Primer_Equipo_en/1193040487639/1330117524103/noticia/Noticia/Arbeloa:_%E2%80%9CThe_most_important_thing_for_Cri stiano_Ronaldo_is_Real_Madrid%E2%80%9D.htm?utm_sou rce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter)

Arbeloa: “The most important thing for Cristiano Ronaldo is Real Madrid”

“He knows that he is at the best team and I hope he stays until he hangs up his boots. He is a absolute idol”, added the Real Madrid defender about his teammate

Álvaro Arbeloa spoke about the personal situation affecting his teammate Cristiano Ronaldo as he arrived at the Ciudad del Fútbol in Las Rozas, where he is to meet up with the Spanish squad for the upcoming international commitments “The most important thing for Cristiano Ronaldo is Real Madrid. He knows that he is at the best team and I hope he stays until he hangs up his boots. That is what the fans want. He is an absolute idol and we will help him along the way. I hope the fans aren’t put out by what he said. It has been blown out of all proportion because of who he is".

The real Madrid defender praised the professionalism of the Portuguese player as well as his determination to improve and move forward at Real Madrid: "Cristiano always wants to pick up awards. That ambition has made him the very best there is but the most important thing for him is Real Madrid. I don’t think that winning the Ballon d’Or is the most important thing in his life. We are a family and we have to help him along the way. He is the face of Real Madrid. I think he will be at Madrid for many years to come”.

Matthew
04-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Paper rumours suggest there will be a 95m bid from manchester city haha

A4R0N
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Paper rumours suggest there will be a 95m bid from manchester city haha

i will die omg

edible
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Won't move. He's said he is insulted they haven't held discussions about extending his contract. It's a ploy to get himself a bigger contract and self-importance.

David
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Won't move. He's said he is insulted they haven't held discussions about extending his contract. It's a ploy to get himself a bigger contract and self-importance.

source on the contract extension?

edible
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
source on the contract extension?
Came from his agent Mendes confirming he knows it's an issue between the two clubs and Alfredo Relano, editor of Spanish newspaper, talking about how Ronaldo came out asking for a life contract not that long ago.

David
05-09-2012, 07:41 PM
He's denied it's anything to do with money, contracts or losing an award

http://www.whosay.com/CristianoRonaldo/content/386486?wsref=tw&code=vtH46h5
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/ronaldo-im-committed-real-madrid-184050217.html

Oleh
08-09-2012, 10:37 AM
When he moved from united, I grew up a little and realised he's a top lad.

Wouldn't mind him moving from Madrid, I dream of a day where him and Casillas both move to Barca. Perhaps the only 2 people I'd love to see play there, or perhaps a shock January move to Liverpool.

Hiding
10-09-2012, 02:13 AM
Rumors say that Man U is willing to pay anything to bring back Ronaldo.

LiquidLuck.
10-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I guess a guy who failed at school, didn't attempt almost any classes and those that he did, he was dumb at, (and I'm sure of this because he was in my grandparents' school) finally got himself worth A LOT..

Saying they'll pay anything to bring Ronaldo back, might lead to an exagerated price from Real Madrid..

David
10-09-2012, 11:30 AM
carlos says he aint going anywhere (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2201011/Cristiano-Ronaldo-happy-Real-Madrid--Roberto-Carlos.html?ito=feeds-newsxml)

also theres apparently a statement being made today to confirm the situation

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!