PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Only person in room, but it says the rooms full?

MorrisonsRetros
03-09-2012, 12:12 PM
I went into Aberina Park today, to hang out for a bit, and when I went there I was the only person, so I sat down
and asked a friend to come join me, when they tried to enter the room they got a message saying the room was
full and yet there was only me there? I searched it in the navigator and the room had showed it was full with only1 person there. Very confused.. Anyone know why it's doing this? Here's a photo - http://tinypic.com/r/opbwwn/6

Michael
03-09-2012, 12:15 PM
MODs closed it.

MorrisonsRetros
03-09-2012, 01:11 PM
If MODs closed it, why didn't they just lock the room instead?

Michael
03-09-2012, 01:14 PM
If MODs closed it, why didn't they just lock the room instead?

Not sure but when users report a bad room, the MODs lock it and if the users keep coming back the moderator takes the action to allow only one user inside. This can only be changed back if the owner of the room changes it.

vito201-:D
03-09-2012, 01:19 PM
When Moderators close rooms they now change the roomlimit to 0, thus stopping anyone that isn't a moderator/owner of the room from entering... I believe Guides/Guardians can also now enter full rooms though?
- Alex (Shenk).

GoldenMerc
03-09-2012, 01:23 PM
When Moderators close rooms they now change the roomlimit to 0, thus stopping anyone that isn't a moderator/owner of the room from entering... I believe Guides/Guardians can also now enter full rooms though?
- Alex (Shenk).

think only when we get called

edible
03-09-2012, 01:26 PM
I noticed a staff member had done it to his room to stop people from following and or bothering him! Would be good if we could add it to our own rooms.

vito201-:D
03-09-2012, 01:28 PM
I noticed a staff member had done it to his room to stop people from following and or bothering him! Would be good if we could add it to our own rooms.
A few of my rooms have it... but the method I used to do it is now patched. T-T
Although it may still be possible with clientside admin-powers and serverpackets... >.>
- Alex (Shenk).

edible
03-09-2012, 01:30 PM
A few of my rooms have it... but the method I used to do it is now patched. T-T
Although it may still be possible with clientside admin-powers and serverpackets... >.>
- Alex (Shenk).

drats

Kojai
11-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Why did the mods close it? I loved Aberina :(

Jarkie
11-09-2012, 07:35 AM
Why did the mods close it? I loved Aberina :(

MOD's do now close rooms is X number of reports come from it.. so that might of been why.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!