PDA

View Full Version : Found Secret Room in Impossible Maze

MightyMagician
03-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Just posting to let Zak know that I found the secret room in his maze and I have posted my sticky in it at this time. Just need my trophy now.

edible
03-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Well done :)

@Zak is that his name on here? I forgot.

MightyMagician
03-09-2012, 02:55 PM
lol thanks. I was inside the stage room with this guy who was completely confused on where to go, and I saw the little gold dot at the wall: voila!

MKR&*42
03-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Well done :)
Zak is that his name on here? I forgot.
Zak; yes :)

And well done!! :D I think you're the 3rd to discover it x

Kushja
03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Sadly I couldn't post on any stickies when I found it :( Do I get a trophy? :p

Matthew
03-09-2012, 03:22 PM

unless you have proof that you found it, I'm guessing no :(

the.games
03-09-2012, 03:39 PM

You might be able to prove you found it by telling him how you got there ;).

Jarkie
03-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Should of posted an image of the secret room ;)

Well done!

MorrisonsRetros
03-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I Found it as well a couple of weeks ago (: I put a sticky in the room!

Husterdan
03-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Found the secret room as well :D

Unfortunately I did not have any sticky notes to post, but I did get this print screen.

http://i.imgur.com/R7vmf.jpg

Zak
03-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Did you know that hidden inside my maze is a secret room? Its been there since it first opened but no one has ever found it.. be the first to find it and win a trophy From original thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=757604

The secret room finding winner was Jordesh (or Jordan on the forum) and he was received his trophy.

Its location has since been released on my YouTube video prior to all these findings :P

HOWEVER

I shall do a comp, which will reward 10 winners of the impossible maze (and are members of hxf) with a trophy. A thread will contain information about this later. (don't start asking now :P comp hasn't officially started yet) :P

and I'm sure I will hide another room in the maze in the not so distant future, so always keep your eye out. :)

MightyMagician
03-09-2012, 08:24 PM
Zak, in your walkthrough video you could clearly see there were more than 2 stickies in the room. Meaning more than 1 person found the room when you saw that guy's sticky.

MKR&*42
03-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Zak, in your walkthrough video you could clearly see there were more than 2 stickies in the room. Meaning more than 1 person found the room when you saw that guy's sticky.

I think the original guy did it was someone else and they both placed down a stiki. It might McDonalds; but I'm not sure!!!!

Zak
03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Orientalframes? posted one right after Jordan as he told me :P

Jordan
04-09-2012, 07:51 PM

I placed down a sticki then my friend thought it was hilarious to post hers one over mine, so I then went and put another one over that. I see what you mean though but thats the friend I have :P!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!