PDA

View Full Version : Furni-Matic Survey

xxMATTGxx
03-09-2012, 03:14 PM
If someone could fill this in then I can send it off then that would be sweet!

1. How would you score the overall campaign? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

2. What did you think of the Hotel Landing View? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

3. What did you think of the Quests? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

4. What did you think of the Furni creations? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

5. What did you think of the Community Challenge and Competition?

6. Do you think offering Furni for VIPs (for a Limets time) is a good idea?

Yes
No

7. What could this sort of recycling campaign be improved for the future?

8. Last question….Would you like to blow some of your Furni up forever (to never be seen again)?

Yes
No

Shorty
03-09-2012, 10:38 PM
1. How would you score the overall campaign? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

3 - Campaign was well thought out.

2. What did you think of the Hotel Landing View? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

4 - The hotel view was nicely laid out and the background was near awesome.

4 - They were great, however they need to be slightly harder so they take longer to complete. People are able to complete them within a couple of rooms.

4. What did you think of the Furni creations? (5 being awesome and 1 being rubbish)

2 - Overall? Poor, they basically re-colours, however the new additions were good.

No comment - Get somebody else to answer.

Yes

No comment - Get somebody else to answer.

8. Last question….Would you like to blow some of your Furni up forever (to never be seen again)?

Yes - I have lots of furniture which I would love to get rid of, including non-tradable/recyclable.

Jarkie
05-09-2012, 10:02 PM

Its ok I guess, however it is unfair for users who do not have much to spend on the time. The challenge is alright, but the max is always overthought and never gets there.

No, giving out VIP is just away for you sulake guys to get people addicted to vip, thus having to buy it once over.

More themes, like Halloween.

LiquidLuck.
11-09-2012, 02:44 AM
I know it's not what the thread asked for, but what was the VIP Limited furni? How did it work? I was away for those weeks! D: Jarkie; Shorty;
You can tell it on my visitor messages :P

karter
11-09-2012, 07:49 AM

1 - I am sorry but it was really boring

4 It was nicely designed. Was the only good thing about the campaign

2. The quests were as usual, the same automated ones. Click a furni, wave, say something. Personally, I do not find these quests interesting.

2. The Executive plants look horrid. It looks as if no time was given to design furni. The Frank machine thing was Okay.

Competition? Sorry was that even close to a competition? If we rate this competition I would give it a 0, competitions are not based on how much furni you spend. 'The Joy of appearing on the Hotel view' is definitely what we consider a prize.

No Opinion. Don't really care.

Introduce fresh nicely designed furni, like what happened in 2009. And most importantly, the recycling prizes were in catalogue? What is the point of recycling when we can buy it from the catalouge with a smaller price.

Yes, but only which are non tradeable. Why would I want to recycle my tradeable furni which by the could get me more profit than the ecotron?

xxMATTGxx
11-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Thanks for replying guys, don't need any more now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!