PDA

View Full Version : New Habbo anti-hack program!

FireHire
03-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Greetings

After I got hacked about 2 months ago I decided to do something about this. I searched for a long time for ways to protect my account from getting hacked again.
I looked almost everywhere but I couldn't find anything. During my search I noticed that the hackers got really smart ways to get access to other accounts. And when I almost doubted that I'd find something, I found it: Habbo protector!
It is a program that protects your html, hides your login key and your authentication key from the Habbo SQL database. That way, new methods like SQL Injecting won't work anymore. And hackers won't gain your account information.
It's simple and since I used it I've never had any issues with hacking again.

Closed by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): A lot of users have expressed concern regarding this post.

Samantha
03-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Isn't it common sense what makes your account safe lmao.

David
03-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Isn't it common sense what makes your account safe lmao.

+1. searching 2 months for a program you don't need is a bit silly and because you haven't been hacked since you installed it doesn't mean it's working.

Lewis
03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Not getting hacked is common sense. Not using some fancy program to help you along the way...

Lee
03-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Take extra caution, this could be a keylogger for all we know.

Samantha
03-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Take extra caution, this could be a keylogger for all we know.

As the SMOD shouldn't you sort it out if you have doubts? :P.

Lee
03-09-2012, 07:02 PM
As the SMOD shouldn't you sort it out if you have doubts? :P.

Well I don't fancy downloading it to find out :( There's no proof but seriously people you don't need anything more than common sense :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!