PDA

View Full Version : dirty sanchez... have you seen??????

TopBuz
04-07-2004, 06:18 PM
after reading several posts about jackass and the steve-o tv shows/dvd's, it only seemed right to mention dirty sanchez. another band of skateboarding pranksters with a generous helping of comedy genius. there tv show on mtv rocks and i think they are more outrageous than jackass. they risk their lives, and suffer severe personal injury on a much more regular basis. these boys really know how to inflict pain on each other, all for your entertainment!
the best bit for me, was rolling around in a massive stingy nettle bush... completely naked !!!!!!!!!!!
but as im from cardiff also... lol i might be a tad biased, hehe
so tell me..... wat do you think?
jackass v's dirty sanchez.....
now theres an idea!!!! :D

ted-crilley
04-07-2004, 07:34 PM
I was gonna post about dirty sanchez but didnt kknow they where well heard of i used to skate at theat skate park they come from about 3 miles away if you look at my glc post (music)they are also from the same area :D

lauralol
05-07-2004, 09:15 PM
I remember I was on holiday with my nieces, one's 11 and one's 8 and they turned Dirty Sanchez on and I kept tellin them off coz we were sharin a room and I wanted to get to sleep but they kept it on lol.

Then the next morning the little one told my dad that I had let them watch it and I got done :mad:

ted-crilley
06-07-2004, 08:33 PM
GUtted lol :(

Loopyrach22
06-07-2004, 08:53 PM
laura ur onli 12 and av 2 nieces already?

TopBuz
12-07-2004, 10:05 PM
hey ted, thanks for the reply...
i skate also, and am from the same area as pritch. we skated together alot wen we were younger... lol my claim to fame! haha.
u still skate?
im also a big glc fan - they make me laugh so much! im of to check ur music posts :)
wibbly wobbly woo!!!!
hehe TopBuz :D

ted-crilley
16-07-2004, 07:26 PM
im skating on and off now i stopped for a bit because the nearest ramp i cud be bothered to go to was made of meatal so when it rained it toook ages to dry :(

TopBuz
17-07-2004, 01:27 PM
i know that feeling! metal 'council' ramps here also, lol
heres a tip...
i keep an old bath towel in the back of my van. afterits rained, mop up the puddles and come back in an hour... hey resto, dry ramp!
live to skate,skate to live
TopBuz
p.s is skate extreme still running the indoor park?
they used to have a cool wooden bowl and a spine mini.....
i know where i'd be in wet whether if i lived close by!
:)

iRoss
17-07-2004, 03:20 PM
yer i liked that episode when they were in the bush aswell. Have any of u noticed that jackass is in america and dirty sanchez is in the uk? hehehe im sure you knew that but just for you lot that didnt know! ;)

ted-crilley
19-07-2004, 03:04 PM
yeah skate extreme is stil running indoors aint been down there for a while though i think theyve got a site up now aswell

ted-crilley
20-07-2004, 01:08 PM
I was just in town and saw some posters about dirrty sanchez doing a live show in bristol ill try and get some more details :D

TopBuz
23-07-2004, 12:51 PM
do you know the addy for the skate extreme site?
id like to check it out... cheers
TopBuz

lauralol
25-07-2004, 06:31 PM
laura ur onli 12 and av 2 nieces already?
Yup! But they're kinda half nieces cos there mum is my dads kid, not my mums if that makes sense :D

Mobs!
20-08-2004, 12:46 PM
words to describe that show
funny
nuts
shocking
hilous
crazy
mad
mouth dropping
head banging :eusa_wall
giggly (rubbish 1 lol)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!