PDA

View Full Version : Ecotron being removed soon ;[

MKR&*42
04-09-2012, 12:46 PM
+ landing.view.furnimatic.epilogue.bodytext.bottom=E ven though the black hole is now stablised, we've thought it best for the time being to send the Furni-Matic back to the labs for retuning. Once it's been fixed (and the patent dispute with the makers of the Ecotron is finalised) we'll have it back, throwing out more fantastic Furni in no time at all!

+ landing.view.furnimatic.epilogue.bodytext.top=We saved the world! And the Hotel! Thanks to the quick thinking of Habbos worldwide we've managed to stop the whole world being swallowed up by a black hole the size of an obese mongoose.

+ landing.view.furnimatic.epilogue.caption=We Did It!

For the hotel view when the Space Campaign ends. I suppose it's good in a sense because the furni would become insanely common and boring like the Eco Stool 1 and whatnot. So if you wanna use the ecotron, hurry up :P

Idk if we have 1 set of colours to still be released into the Ecotron or what.

Michael
04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
For the hotel view when the Space Campaign ends. I suppose it's good in a sense because the furni would become insanely common and boring like the Eco Stool 1 and whatnot. So if you wanna use the ecotron, hurry up :P

Idk if we have 1 set of colours to still be released into the Ecotron or what.

Silly really, I wish they had a set of furniture for the furni matic that they KEPT and didn't put in the catalouge too. I also wish that it was a 1/1000 chance instead of 1/10 chance to get the best furniture. This campaign was a silly one then if they was planning to remove it.

MKR&*42
04-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Silly really, I wish they had a set of furniture for the furni matic that they KEPT and didn't put in the catalouge too. I also wish that it was a 1/1000 chance instead of 1/10 chance to get the best furniture. This campaign was a silly one then if they was planning to remove it.

Wasn't the Pear Tree or Orange Tree an insanely low chance of getting it? Along the lines of 1/10,000 or 1/1000. Or I've probably just made that up knowing me but hey ... word that's filtered ;l. I agree that the lowest chance of being 1/10 was a bit pathetic really.I really loved the furniture and it's a shame it was in the catalogue because it affected the value loads ;[.

I hope they make it a ridiculous amount of furni required to be placed in there next time for a prize tbh ;) Maybe 50?

dbgtz
04-09-2012, 01:09 PM
It was a rip off anyway, didn't you have to put in like 15 bits of furni? In theory that's a minimum of 15 credits which is almost double what the catalogue worth of the top item was.

Chris
04-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Going already? Didn't last very long, although the furni you got from it wasn't all that special anyway.

Jarkie
04-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Well that didn't last long lmao

Mat7
04-09-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm not too bothered. I agree that it being in the catalogue was so pointless.

CaptainAce
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Didn't enjoy it, glad to see the back of it.

Pidy
04-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Finally, it was getting more boring day after day >.<

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!