PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Mock event room thing.

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Erm well people like @Samanfa (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=68263); are convinced I have no furniture at all ;lllll and @Smurfed- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80910); wants me to join events so I took a stab at making a mock event room lmao.

http://screensnapr.com/e/gR3VtS.png

That's not my Intersocial account logged in because I was naughty and got banned :( That is like a mock "Shout It Out" event xD.

a) I haven't finished my hunt for 2 HC sofas, so that's what the Iced Benches will be
b) Ik it looks weird having half lodge corners/half stone - if I find more lodge I'll replace 'em, oh actually @BamitsElfie! (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=80588); do you have anymore.
C) What do you think? :P I am open for criticism

(P.s. The room name is because I was talking to @Umbrella- (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=56799); at the time :L)

auffant1
05-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Not really a fan of the barn walls. I think that Forest Walls would be better. Other then it all looks good.

Btw nice Friendship Tree and Lupine ;).

:odey:
05-09-2012, 10:21 AM
I actually really love it,
If all the rollers were the same colour, that would be fab!
Shame they don't do an orange roller :(

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Not really a fan of the barn walls. I think that Forest Walls would be better. Other then it all looks good.

Btw nice Friendship Tree and Lupine ;).

Barn walls were cheaper which is why I chose them ;) but I do agree forest walls would look amaze. And ty, I wonder who I got them from lala. Thanks hunny :)

I actually really love it,
If all the rollers were the same colour, that would be fab!
Shame they don't do an orange roller :(

Should put in the Uservoice Forum that we demand an Orange Habbo Roller! I'll try organise them into some pattern when I'm unbanned (;l) but thanks :) x

Jarkie
05-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Barn walls.. no I hate them.. plus HIDE the wired, I really hate when wired is on show like that... just kills the room look.

Overall, its looks alright.. Keep up the good work.

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Barn walls.. no I hate them.. plus HIDE the wired, I really hate when wired is on show like that... just kills the room look.

Overall, its looks alright.. Keep up the good work.

Any suggestions where? :( It's from wazzervaldez [old acc] cause I dont fancy buying wired when I can transfer it over xo

Oh wait dw i have an idea. ty tho x

JerseySafety
05-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Nice, stable walls are hideous though. Never liked them, just doesn't go.

If you're using jungle leaf patches try jungle landscapes perhaps? <3

Chris
05-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I actually like the barn walls :( I would hide the wired though cause it sticks out too much :P

Ekelektra
05-09-2012, 11:13 AM
I like it! Plus I think the walls are good. What I don't really like are the floors but that's more my personal preference.

Oh and if you ever did end up hosting events in it, the line is probably too small :)

geo
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
I really like the room but I find it's not always good wiring a user teleports to furni into a different bit because if the wired fails people just walk into the gaming bit and cause a bit of trouble. Also, people would try to glitch the wired and get in (I know I'd try.. :P). It's easy enough to kick, I guess. Like mentioned above, the line is a little too small, always quite annoying when someone that's just played the game gets a chance to play the game as easily as someone who may have been queuing for a long time. I do like the new soil patch things though, they look nice. :)

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 01:22 PM
I really like the room but I find it's not always good wiring a user teleports to furni into a different bit because if the wired fails people just walk into the gaming bit and cause a bit of trouble. Also, people would try to glitch the wired and get in (I know I'd try.. :P). It's easy enough to kick, I guess. Like mentioned above, the line is a little too small, always quite annoying when someone that's just played the game gets a chance to play the game as easily as someone who may have been queuing for a long time. I do like the new soil patch things though, they look nice. :)

Oh yeah that's quite a fair point :O. I shall have to think of something to do about that. I might extend the line so that it goes straight round to the door and then move the entire gaming area 1 space over? :P.

Yes I adored the new Autumny patches, so brilliantly themed.

Mat7
05-09-2012, 01:33 PM
The room looks fine and I love the sort of theme you've gone for. Maybe hide the wired, but apart from that I don't see any problems at all.

geo
05-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Oh yeah that's quite a fair point :O. I shall have to think of something to do about that. I might extend the line so that it goes straight round to the door and then move the entire gaming area 1 space over? :P.

Yes I adored the new Autumny patches, so brilliantly themed.

Yeah, it would look pretty good. I think it's just me being really picky about people running in and delaying the game. ;)

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, it would look pretty good. I think it's just me being really picky about people running in and delaying the game. ;)

Na it is a fair point, I know there are people who just go on Habbo to be an annoyance and I don't fancy continuously kicking, so it'd be much easier if it was impossible :) xo

Empired
05-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Intersocial; yeh I have more!!!

And when did you get all that furni ;ooo

MKR&*42
05-09-2012, 03:11 PM
@Intersocial (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=86637); yeh I have more!!!

And when did you get all that furni ;ooo

WOW I AM NOT ALWAYS POOR.

Good I will buy some more tonight and dividers xo xo

Pigperson
05-09-2012, 05:47 PM
The room looks good and is nice and spacious but I think the thing you can improve on is the furni selection because it looks a bit mismatched with the hay and savannah in the host area and jungle corners instead of lodge corners. Lastly a bigger line would be nice for the people who get pushed in front of and maybe hide the wired.

Will

LiquidLuck.
07-09-2012, 12:02 PM
I actually really like the room. You do need the furni you said you needed, but apart from that, it looks great. I'd also hide the wired so it would look even better though. And you do need a bigger queue..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!