PDA

View Full Version : [itz] Goals and Achievements! [pics]

Robi
05-09-2012, 02:18 PM
http://s10.postimage.org/aolxw8i2d/itz_1500.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/aolxw8i2d/)

Finally, 1500 total.. Not bad for 63 combat I guess. Have enough bones for 60 prayer, which will do for now.. would of liked 70 but I just didn't have the funds..

Going to try for all skills 30+, so dungoneering is left.. the skill which I despise.. I don't even know how to train it.

Also trying to improve my QP.. i suck at quests, i suck hard. I think i'm currently on 15.. yay me. Will keep this updated.

:)

Inseriousity.
05-09-2012, 03:00 PM
grats. I love quests, how can you not love quests :D

Robi
05-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks :) I dunno! I have short patience, and normally if I fail once.. I get really annoyed! I've done about 8 in the past two days, and i've enjoyed most! It's the long ones like DT/MM that get me.. :(

Zak
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Grats so far :) and goodluck with your future goals!

Alex3213
05-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks :) I dunno! I have short patience, and normally if I fail once.. I get really annoyed! I've done about 8 in the past two days, and i've enjoyed most! It's the long ones like DT/MM that get me.. :(

I used to be like this. At one point I had about 25 quests (I think 27 was my record) all in progress cos I rage quit them or just started them and never did them :P Now I've done quite a lot (got about 15 left I think but they're all the more difficult ones) and I do think the more quests you do they become more enjoyable. Perhaps that's cos of the quest series developing, not sure. Nice stats btw :D

Robi
06-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Grats so far :) and goodluck with your future goals!

I used to be like this. At one point I had about 25 quests (I think 27 was my record) all in progress cos I rage quit them or just started them and never did them :P Now I've done quite a lot (got about 15 left I think but they're all the more difficult ones) and I do think the more quests you do they become more enjoyable. Perhaps that's cos of the quest series developing, not sure. Nice stats btw :D

Haha, I have completed a few more, on about 24 quest points now! Go me. Going to try for 35 (i think) qp to try and do dragon slayer quest.. so I can wear rune platebodies :p

achieved 60 prayer, just wcing for some cash and im now broke.. :(

Richie
07-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Looks like itz going well :P

congrats pal

Zelda
07-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Well if you ever want help with quests, just shoot a question to those with qpcs (aka me) ;)

Robi
09-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Looks like itz going well :P

congrats pal

I see what you did.. :p Thanks!

Well if you ever want help with quests, just shoot a question to those with qpcs (aka me) ;)

Thank you :)

http://i48.tinypic.com/dpe6tu.jpg

Decided to try and attempt to go far and do Recipe for Disaster.. Will probably get to around mith gloves until I quit..

I will do it! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!