PDA

View Full Version : Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 PROBLEM

..:lukeachu:..
06-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Today I purchased MW3 and downloaded to my computer. Everything was fine, and then I tryed to open it and it came up with something to do with my Video card or Driver not support it. So I downloaded SwiftShader and it starts to come up with the MW3 logo. It then goes black and says modern warfare 3 had to close because of a serious problem. It then has either SEND or DON'T SEND. I click DON'T SEND and it closes it. So I tryed online and it comes up with Executing server config "server.cfg" which its suppost to. I then wait and wait and it dosen't do anything so I put in "sv_maprotation" and then "start_map_rotate" which should make it load but instead it comes up with can't load map rotation shutting down. I then have to close it, is there any reason for this and is it possible to get working? I've saw people on youtube using SwiftShader and it worked fine.
Thanks,
.:lukeachu:.

---------- Post added 06-09-2012 at 09:28 PM ----------

It took me all day and night to download and install!

dbgtz
06-09-2012, 10:26 PM
What's your OS and specs?

07-09-2012, 07:05 AM
CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 3.20GHz
OS: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Video Card: RADEON 9250/9200 Series AGP (0x5964)
Sound Card: Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller
Free Disk space: 95.0 GB
Hard Drive: 160GB Western Digital.

FiftyCal
07-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Dude, your CPU and video card is older than my grandma.

David
07-09-2012, 04:14 PM
didnt know xp machines still existed

07-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Dude, your CPU and video card is older than my grandma.

didnt know xp machines still existed

Lol, I disabled my internet and it worked! Problem is its still slow and that means I can't play online...

FiftyCal
08-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Lol, I disabled my internet and it worked! Problem is its still slow and that means I can't play online...
Then it's time to build a cheap budget gaming PC. The hardware you are running is well out of date, it was popular maybe 7 years ago?

You need a new CPU and a GPU for sure, the hardware you are using is stone age technology. I had that same videop card 7 years ago and it was still old back then, but also we didn't have such advanced games back then like we do now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!