PDA

View Full Version : Back To School Blues - Ends 19th September

,Abbey
07-09-2012, 08:04 PM
http://habbox.com/text/94/Back+to%20school%20blues

The new term of school has started and we’re all pretty sad. Well, most of us. The holidays have seemed to go so fast but now its time to get our heads down again. For this competition:

Tell me the highlight of your summer holidays as a cure for your back to school blues.

The funniest and/or most interesting entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Kelster462
16-09-2012, 09:27 AM
The highlight of my summer holiday was going to concerts and carnivals. I love doing that sort of stuff, which you can do in the winter/fall but it's not the same.

x-Lucy!-x
17-09-2012, 03:25 PM
The highlight of my summer was going on holiday with my friend and the whole caravan site had a power cut for an hour at midnight, so we stayed up to wait for it and we were running around ouside the caravan so i snuk back inside, grabbed a scary mask that her little brother bought the day before, and i hid outside behind the caravan and when she walked around that side of the caravan i jumped out at her and she screamed really loud and ran back inside and locked the door :L :rofl:

A4R0N
17-09-2012, 04:56 PM
T in the park & reading/leeds

Hiding
17-09-2012, 10:51 PM
going to the beach in new jersey and swimming with the dolphins

orientalframe?
19-09-2012, 12:47 PM
has to be hxss

no er i love playing hockey and i do it like 4 times a week and plus it's EXERCISE SO it's good and it was in the sun which makes it brill

lawrawrrr
19-09-2012, 01:07 PM
mine was having birthday dinner with the characters from winnie the pooh at disneyworld!!

CigaretteBirdie
19-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Mine was hanging out with friends. :) That was what I did literally all holidays. Going to beaches, camping, rivers, even holidays away with a group of friends. Probably the best bit..was having the DVD marathons. Cheesy, I know. But there's noting better than kicking your feet up after a long day with a group of friends..and then literally having a movie marathon of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.! xD Best hols ever.

Aiden
20-09-2012, 07:49 PM
I played Habbo... sad right?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!