PDA

View Full Version : Habbox i Love

Who0seUrDadDy
08-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I love habbox great info on the furni values just wish it was kept more up to date seeing that habbo puts out new furni every few days.

Love the radio always some great music and shout outs and requests get sent out quick and in a timely manor

Demi
08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Maybe if you would like to be a rare value reported you could apply :)

Inseriousity.
08-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Aww that's nice to hear. You're right about RV, changes have been put in place to try to speed things up (the introduction of furni editors for example) but they'll never be perfect. They try their best I'm sure :D

Aiden
08-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Well Habbox Rares Value is updated almost everyday of the year and we try and get the furni added as soon as possible! I'm not sure if you have noticed but we have already added the cloud machines.

Thank You for checking it out anyway!!!

mrwoooooooo
08-09-2012, 10:16 PM
which member of staff made a new account?

Hiding
08-09-2012, 10:47 PM
if there is a new furni, they should have it up within 24 hours i think.

they are gonna put it up as soon as they get the info for it.

MKR&*42
08-09-2012, 10:55 PM

usually takes a while longer 'cause they've only just introduced the RVFE so there's quite a lot to sort through.

not gonna turn this into a "Slate Rare Values" thread xD.

JerseySafety
08-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Always looking for new RV reporters. Only a few of us atm really - active ones anyways so it's hard to keep everything up to date ;)

auffant1
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
I'm glad to hear that your enjoying Habbox Rare Values. Our system atm was put in to insure more updates then before. A month ago we were updating about 200-300 values a month. With the new system for the month of August we had over 900 values updated. Now that is not to say that you can't help! If you see a value that is for example too high or too low you can post in this forum (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=306) and ask for that value to changed. Our reporters or myself will look over your request a deem whether or not it should go through. But it doesn't end there. If you feel you have what it takes why not join the team? Apps are open and we are looking of loads on new reporters to come and help boost up our monthly updates. You can apply here (http://ww.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=758976).

To talk about the furni being updated we also imput a new job called "Rare Values Furni Editors." Their job is to keep up the furni on the sit update to date as best to their ability. Now I think everyone here knows it really is possible to be completely up to date but that's not to say that we are taking the needed steps to get close to that. Once again apps are open for both Rare Values Reporters and Rare Values Furni Editors.

LiquidLuck.
09-09-2012, 01:44 AM
I think the RV team is great at what they do and they seem to me really commited to their jobs from what I've seen. They don't work for Habbo so they can't have super powers and update it the second it is out, but they are doing it at an amazing time.

Samantha
11-09-2012, 12:05 AM

Don't think so really, you need to consider that if they want the large image of it (usually not provided in the catalogue preview) they would either need to buy it or wait until someone else buys it (thus having problems with the outline depending on backgrounds used and graphic programmes they have. Now I'm not saying that there isn't an urgency as there is but really, there aren't going to be any solid values in the space of 24 hours due to fluctuation and of course if the new items aren't removed in that time they can only be put at a default of their catalogue price. Unless someone reports them which is rarely due to now many trades of them being made at the start in some cases.

If there is a new range out or various items released then I'd say you need them up at the latest just after they leave the catalogue, this would be the start of solid values or at least more reliable ones, not only that but Habbo usually don't release all items straight away and it would be easier to upload a category together and not one by one as and when it occurs. Not only that, but some items such as Limited Edition Rares cannot be put on the site immediately due to the numbers and different values that come with them.

I do agree with you that, when they get the info they usually do put it up, I think previously some items that aren't added were because not many knew everything they were doing and didn't know it was part of their role to add. Admittedly I didn't always know that side of the Rare Values as I didn't do it until I was the manager. However, I know I'd rather see some older furni being added that isn't currently on rather than new ones such as Cloud items (which have already been added). There's various categories still to do but due to circumstances some aren't doing them maybe because they're bigger ranges, not entirely sure.

I praise the OP for giving positive feedback for the majority as although it has been picked up a lot of values have been getting updated much quicker than usual, this can also be down to not having to wait until the end of the week then realising you haven't completed your minimum and such.

Who0seUrDadDy
12-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Im not knocking the team at all im sure from what i see they do a great job at everything they do cause i use it as a guide in my shop everyday.

Also about the RVFR job i have been checking my pm everyday and email everyday after i applied for the job to see if i got it or not. So i was going through the staff list and seeing the managers and everyone associated with Habbox which is alot of people and you all do a great job with this site and i saw my name as a trialist RVFR which is amazing im so excited to have the job just wish someone notified me so i can get started lol. Anyways i will get started on my work right away and hope we can do what Hiding suggested and get the new furni and new values up to date within 24 hours.

So everyone just let me know how im doing and if anything needs to be brought to attention let me know ill research it and try to inform the right person to get the issue addressed right away.

Thanks for so much feed back on the thread

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!