PDA

View Full Version : American Netflix

A4R0N
09-09-2012, 12:55 AM
apparently you can get the american version of netflix from the uk can someone tell me how ?

Oleh
09-09-2012, 01:17 AM
http://unblock-us.com/ - It costs about £3.20 a month. - I personally vouch this works.

scottish
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
http://unblock-us.com/ - It costs about £3.20 a month. - I personally vouch this works.

Used this for like 3 months, so vouch as well.

Yonder
11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Vouch for un-block.us, though if you want to watch it on say your xbox it is a little different.

You have to bridge the laptop with the xbox via a cross over cable then create and purchase a US gold xbox live account.

I am not sure what the UK version is like, but the Canada one is okay. Has all the same movies except the states has a lot more random rubbish movies i find.

Just a note too, you will see the speeds of your net drop with un-block.us because it routes your requests through their servers.

scottish
11-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Vouch for un-block.us, though if you want to watch it on say your xbox it is a little different.

You have to bridge the laptop with the xbox via a cross over cable then create and purchase a US gold xbox live account.

I am not sure what the UK version is like, but the Canada one is okay. Has all the same movies except the states has a lot more random rubbish movies i find.

Just a note too, you will see the speeds of your net drop with un-block.us because it routes your requests through their servers.

xbox is the exact same as PC, you set your DNS to what unblock US gives you and you can watch US netflix on it.

Yonder
11-09-2012, 06:02 PM
xbox is the exact same as PC, you set your DNS to what unblock US gives you and you can watch US netflix on it.

You right brain fart... thinking about it what i remember i was doing was downloading all the other US region locked items like Hulu on the xbox. That you have to create a US xbox live account to download the app to your xbox. Netflix once dns changes just adds the extra stuff. My bad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!