PDA

View Full Version : Made a quick duel video (I have 5 now) :D

Zak
09-09-2012, 01:25 AM
First one was in 06?.. 07?

No commentary this time :P I'm not very good but some are ok :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlXGnzrt74

Matthew
09-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Nice video :)

I think lollifly wants u tho

Zak
09-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Nice video :)

I think lollifly wants u tho

She has me all next week on holiday, she can wait :P duel video important!!! Last one I did was 4 years ago!!!

JerseySafety
18-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Nice video, miss the old days duelling. Sometimes pulled in a few bil a day. Really want to get back into it, haha! :P

Well done!

Zelda
18-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Sometimes wish I could go staking tbh, have the rapier for dem duels etc, just do lack the maxed stats ;lNice video tho zak, (make a dungeoneering one next!!!)

marine
18-09-2012, 11:26 AM
nice video, you going to get chaotics?
also the song is kind of catchy at 3:25 what is it lmao

David
18-09-2012, 12:54 PM

gigi d'agostino - something

nice video zak, did you lose any while recording :P ?

Zak
21-09-2012, 07:24 PM
first off, hi i'm back off holiday i bet you all missed me :)

Sometimes wish I could go staking tbh, have the rapier for dem duels etc, just do lack the maxed stats ;lNice video tho zak, (make a dungeoneering one next!!!)

**** off :( we all know im a noob dung... i will be 99 one day... xD

I wish! I'm a loner on rs and have no friends, and I get nervous asking people to dung with me because I don't want to be a noob :P

The song is : The Riddle by Gigi D'agostino

gigi d'agostino - something

nice video zak, did you lose any while recording :P ?

Yeh I lost one to a 136 I was gutted. So I cut that one out :P

Zelda
22-09-2012, 08:17 AM
"I wish! I'm a loner on rs and have no friends, and I get nervous asking people to dung with me because I don't want to be a noob :P"

get to 80 and use the relaxed dung friends chat then u'll be getting somewher :)

Zak
22-09-2012, 06:29 PM
"I wish! I'm a loner on rs and have no friends, and I get nervous asking people to dung with me because I don't want to be a noob :P"

get to 80 and use the relaxed dung friends chat then u'll be getting somewher :)

Why get to 80? For floors or something? Friends chat just "relaxed dung" or summit?

Zelda
22-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Why get to 80? For floors or something? Friends chat just "relaxed dung" or summit?

Friends chat is that ye. 80 is a requirement to use it has all as we require you to be able to do a reasonable amount of floors, and most people prefer to do flesh floors or higher for their occs (floor 41/81 dung to 44/87 dung,) or hoccs/thundy floors (45/89 dung to 47/93 dung).

Once u get 80 u just have to get an intro floor from a star rank, and then your free to floor, but if you wish to host yourself you have to apply on forums for a rank, which normally takes 2/3 weeks due to a lot of interest.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!