PDA

View Full Version : (Dark) Blue Donator

Grig
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
I know a while ago this was removed. But could we get it back, it was my fav. colour and quite popular, so not too sure why exactly it got removed :(.

fanx!
Chris;

Jordan
11-09-2012, 09:44 AM
It was removed because it was the colour that wasn't selling the best at the time the change was made (as well as magenta i think)
Not sure if it will come back to be honest, would be nice as I thought quite a few people enjoyed it.

lawrawrrr
11-09-2012, 10:33 AM
It was changed because people wanted other colours. I guess we could bring it back as a limited edition one one month? Might be nice for the older members who want it.

Grig
11-09-2012, 10:36 AM
It was changed because people wanted other colours. I guess we could bring it back as a limited edition one one month? Might be nice for the older members who want it.

Quite as few people liked that colour though and I remember at that time scott (who was fm then) prefered dodger blue himself if I remember :P.

I really see no harm in adding it back as a regular colour.

Samantha
11-09-2012, 10:40 AM
Don't think a limited would do as we've already had a similar colour haven't we?

lawrawrrr
11-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Quite as few people liked that colour though and I remember at that time scott (who was fm then) prefered dodger blue himself if I remember :P.

I really see no harm in adding it back as a regular colour.

Then you could say every colour under the rainbow was there... i vaguely remember a poll of people's favourites shortly before it got removed, it was less popular as they could tell by profits and by that poll, so yeah. Is it necessary to have that many colours?

Don't think a limited would do as we've already had a similar colour haven't we?
Had the glowy dusky blue, light blue easter and dark teal, not the bright blue grig's on about

Grig
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Then you could say every colour under the rainbow was there... i vaguely remember a poll of people's favourites shortly before it got removed, it was less popular as they could tell by profits and by that poll, so yeah. Is it necessary to have that many colours?

Had the glowy dusky blue, light blue easter and dark teal, not the bright blue grig's on about

How about do another poll and see what colours people might like to shake the donators up. Indeed if it won't be popular, I'll shut up till Christmas when its released in a kamp sparkly VIP :P.

Jordan
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM

He's on about the dark blue colour we had

lawrawrrr
11-09-2012, 10:48 AM
How about do another poll and see what colours people might like to shake the donators up. Indeed if it won't be popular, I'll shut up till Christmas when its released in a kamp sparkly VIP :P.
Interesting idea to shake it all up but I think the current ones have always been the most popular. Something to think about though. I didn't realise it was still released at xmas tbh, thought it was just the active VIP colours

He's on about the dark blue colour we had
I know... that's what i always called it as it's a bright shade of dark blue.

Inseriousity.
11-09-2012, 10:51 AM
It was my favourite colour as well :(
although sadly if it wasn't selling very well, it does make more sense to change it to something that does

Grig
11-09-2012, 10:53 AM
It was my favourite colour as well :(
although sadly if it wasn't selling very well, it does make more sense to change it to something that does

I don't think it was that bad! I remember quite a few people bought it and enjoyed it. Maybe slightly less, but deffo not much less.

Chris
11-09-2012, 10:59 AM
If enough people want it then I guess it could be brought back, but it was never really that popular in the first place.

Samantha
11-09-2012, 11:00 AM
If it was a VIP colour too I'd enjoy it lol :(

xxMATTGxx
11-09-2012, 11:02 AM

It is a VIP colour, just no one chooses it. The colour has never really been that popular even at times when it was sold as VIP, other colours would overshadow it by miles with black being one of the most popular. If there's enough demand for it then sure.

Grig
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM

Well naturally if a donator is made permanent, it would be brought back as a VIP colour too, as I think every donator colour is also a VIP colour. Although my logic could be wrong!

Chris, you going to make a poll or something?

edit: WHAT IT'S A VIP COLOUR, NO ONE TOLD ME. Matt, I think few know it is a VIP colour that may be why!

Chris
11-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Well naturally if a donator is made permanent, it would be brought back as a VIP colour too, as I think every donator colour is also a VIP colour. Although my logic could be wrong!

Chris, you going to make a poll or something?

edit: WHAT IT'S A VIP COLOUR, NO ONE TOLD ME. Matt, I think few know it is a VIP colour that may be why!

I suppose I could but really I don't see the point.

If you want to you can change any upcoming vip colours to the blue.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!