PDA

View Full Version : Two palm trees?

LiquidLuck.
11-09-2012, 02:49 PM
In the Shalimar part of the catalogue, there are two palm trees. They look pretty much the same if you look at it quickly, even with a difficult motto. But if you notice, the shadow is slightly different.

Why is this? o.o

Thread moved by runeaddict99 (Forum Moderator): From 'Habbo News and Rumours' as I feel it is more suited here.

Samantha
11-09-2012, 02:50 PM
They've been around years, I think one was originally released in a different range or it might be because when you double click them one changes? Not sure.

Jarkie
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
been around for awhile! :P

LiquidLuck.
11-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh, which one changes? S:

Mr.L.Darragh
11-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Oh, which one changes? S:

They both change, just one has a little difference in the shading on the floor for some reason, and a different desc obv.

P.S: If you didn't know, You can double click furni in the shop to see if it changes lol.

LiquidLuck.
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
They both change, just one has a little difference in the shading on the floor for some reason, and a different desc obv.

P.S: If you didn't know, You can double click furni in the shop to see if it changes lol.

The double clicking I didn't know, I think we just had to wait for it to change xD
But I'm banned anyway.. xD

Johnathan
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM
The double clicking I didn't know, I think we just had to wait for it to change xD
But I'm banned anyway.. xD

Every new furni that comes out I double click it... Just because you never know. LOL

Aaron
12-09-2012, 07:23 AM
The one that has the description of like ''Falling coconuts'' wasn't a clickable furni a while back, but now is.

Kyle
12-09-2012, 10:25 AM
The second was added alongside various other items in the lost monkey section of the catalogue. I did report the bug at the time but it seems nothing was done.

LiquidLuck.
12-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Aaron; oh, alright, that is stupid but I guess it makes sense..
Kyle; Then stupid stuff like the same furniture comes to the catalogue.. -.- Stupid Sulake Staff..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!