PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Habbo/Habbox.

Demi
11-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Hey (To everyone who knows/knew me and to those who haven't a clue),

I have decided to take a huge jumping step and leave Habbo/Habbox and everything Habbo associated.
I recently joined a PGDE ICT course which is going to be very demanding on my time and I won't have time for anything else really. I guess it's also about time for me to step out and leave the virtual world, I'm 22, I'm wanting to be a teacher (at least I have random stuff to relate to with the students) as I'm sure many of them will probably have heard/use Habbo.

I first have to apologise to Laura, who has given me an extremely lucky opportunity to join the News Department whom all seem fantastic, lovely and are all inspiring individuals. I regretfully have to leave this post too as I will not have time to do this either (I know it is only a small commitment but the course is VERY demanding).

To those who I have met, thank you for all being pretty damn cool in your own little way. Being on Habbo since pretty much day 1 and finally leaving is actually quite a weird concept. I have had many accounts and I have had many good and bad experiences, in the end Habbo is actually a good little community.

Ok I'll stop the random nonsense and get on with it.

Goodbye everyone!

Demi (Maken to some).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!